how was midnight madness for you?

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I know you know how to get to Dad, ( just be extra sweet) you did get new horse, new trailer and multiple trips to Dover and the year is not over yet!!:diva:::love: But I probably will fix something I told by little men "I owe brownies" at 9 all they want is FOOD!

Yes so they new truck is in eyesight! He is getting mad because all of his buddies have nice duallys and the mother won't let him get one! So, when we go out to dinner and see a dually he's like " look honey there's a nice dually. K really needs one it's safer to haul with" and she says no over and over again. Yum! Brownies do sound good! :drool:

Are you going to dover this saturday or next? Are you still going up the road with me and V this weekend?

BlissfulJumper

Please girl, I'm the QUEEN of white things (hooves, legs, faces, etc.....) and I only just acquired the need for a mounting block. Oh wait I'm going to Dover today maybe that will be on my list.

haha yess you are V! Can you do me a big favor? Can you get me some blades for my clippers and pick me up some pocket pros?
Please oh please queen of all that is white!:buttkiss:

appaholic

Calling dibs on the mounting block At Apps trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that mounting block is the real reason hubby likes to stay at the trailer!:lmao: He has perfect excuse to "help" all the woman. Even help with gloves and then say I think she has a nice seat!!! Of course after our class so IT LOOKS like he is talking about riding!

BlissfulJumper

I think that mounting block is the real reason hubby likes to stay at the trailer!:lmao: He has perfect excuse to "help" all the woman. Even help with gloves and then say I think she has a nice seat!!! Of course after our class so IT LOOKS like he is talking about riding!

hahaha he learns quick. That's funny! Oh well let him look they jsut gives you more of reason to buy more stuff at Dover with his Credit card

showqueen74

I didn't do it!!!!!!!!!!!! :jameo:

appaholic

Yes so they new truck is in eyesight! He is getting mad because all of his buddies have nice duallys and the mother won't let him get one! So, when we go out to dinner and see a dually he's like " look honey there's a nice dually. K really needs one it's safer to haul with" and she says no over and over again. Yum! Brownies do sound good! :drool:

Are you going to dover this saturday or next? Are you still going up the road with me and V this weekend?

Good going Dad! But your truck is nice.
I can not go this Sat. I forgot we have to go to Pa. with Hubby trying to earn good wife points, plus someone has to watch boys while he is biking all day.
Yes, Dover tent sale is in Va. next sat/sun close to my favorite Italian restaurant.:drool: But if I am good maybe we could stop by Md. store on the way up/back from Pa. So I might not need to go and then I could focus on getting ready for MW.

BlissfulJumper

Good going Dad! But your truck is nice.
I can not go this Sat. I forgot we have to go to Pa. with Hubby trying to earn good wife points, plus someone has to watch boys while he is biking all day.
Yes, Dover tent sale is in Va. next sat/sun close to my favorite Italian restaurant.:drool: But if I am good maybe we could stop by Md. store on the way up/back from Pa. So I might not need to go and then I could focus on getting ready for MW.

All those good wife points your going to earn throughout the day are going to be disappearing when you pull into Dover

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!

:killingme Bigpops will be reminding me to bring a mounting block from now on! BP has it made at home, college girls riding horses in the summertime, scantilly clad. Oh, life is rough for him!:lmao:

BlissfulJumper

I have my hands full with my man, don't think I need another--oh wait thats right, he's getting deployed for 6 months!!:evil:

Now V, you need to leave App and her husband alone. We've had to get on you before about this. i'm jsut going to have to start using those black fuzzy handcuffs on you!

App: you could just take her clippers away and hold them hostage if she makes the move :evil:

showqueen74

Now V, you need to leave App and her husband alone. We've had to get on you before about this. i'm jsut going to have to start using those black fuzzy handcuffs on you!

App: you could just take her clippers away and hold them hostage if she makes the move :evil:

NOT MY CLIPPERS :faint:
anything but my clippers