How would you translate this?

NOTSMC

The statement below was in an email.

"You are entitled either to a specific amount as set forth in the notice you received if a specific amount was provided to you or to a minimum amount of $3,157.89, also as described in your notice."

The statement below this was in a letter addressed to me and a separate letter addressed to my son:

....hired our company to assist in the distribution of funds. "You are entitled to a minimum amount of $8,000."

What I'm getting out of it was that the second statement was a specific amount as set forth in the notice (letter) sent to me ie a minimum of $8,000 and nothing less. At least that's what minimum means to me.

No appeals, the case has been settled and I'm not spending until I get it. Sure would be nice to dream a little though and 8000 is a nicer dream than 3000. Although 3000 is also very nice when you weren't expecting it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

"You are entitled either to a specific amount as set forth in the notice you received if a specific amount was provided to you or to a minimum amount of $3,157.89, also as described in your notice."

The statement below this was in a letter addressed to me and a separate letter addressed to my son:

....hired our company to assist in the distribution of funds. "You are entitled to a minimum amount of $8,000."

What I'm getting out of it was that the second statement was a specific amount as set forth in the notice (letter) sent to me ie a minimum of $8,000 and nothing less. At least that's what minimum means to me.

No appeals, the case has been settled and I'm not spending until I get it. Sure would be nice to dream a little though and 8000 is a nicer dream than 3000. Although 3000 is also very nice when you weren't expecting it.
Hopefully this is something you were expecting.

If not, it most likely would be a scam.

Grumpy

Вы имеете право либо на определенную сумму, указанную в полученном вами уведомлении, если вам была предоставлена конкретная сумма, либо на минимальную сумму в размере 3 157,89 долларов США, также описанную в вашем уведомлении.

NOTSMC

Вы имеете право либо на определенную сумму, указанную в полученном вами уведомлении, если вам была предоставлена конкретная сумма, либо на минимальную сумму в размере 3 157,89 долларов США, также описанную в вашем уведомлении.
Funny stuff.

It is legit though. Been ongoing for two years, and the charges, case, and outcome is on the DOJ website. I have the legal forms from the third party hired to distribute funds; I just don't understand the language about the money.