Howdy

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
i'd like to take my appy baby to elises's. she can ride her youngster paint too-he's rock solid already. do you have a youngster to ride?

I have a 2 yr old that needs to get out too...just fraid of the bees..you now I cant take that again...

Ever see me run so fast??

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
:killingme

Appy...you know you've never seen 6:30 am from the back of a horse :lmao:

SMR & Appy...Sunday afternoon around 3:30 work for you guys? my little one is at cheerleading build practice. We can go to Elise's place. Nice ride and I'l sure she'll be happy to ride. i can call her.

Ahhh, so appy was justa dreaming she was up at that time. :snooze: Silly me, I thought she was serious. :killingme

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Pasofever said:
Yeah I know...I dont even feed that early... :killingme Sounded good though..

Sunday 22nd...I will be at the SMTR judged fall ride...or am I missing something???

Sunday 22nd is a SMTR ride at Skyview Farm reg. 9:30 - ride out around 11:AM Helmets are MANDITORY (private farm ) The Judged ride is in November check out our web site.. http://www.smtr.org/pages/1/index.htm

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
TotalControl said:
Sunday 22nd is a SMTR ride at Skyview Farm reg. 9:30 - ride out around 11:AM Helmets are MANDITORY (private farm ) The Judged ride is in November check out our web site.. http://www.smtr.org/pages/1/index.htm

I am almost afraid to go..I know something bad is going to happen to me...I have a severe fear of helmets..when I was young I bought a new helmet and we went to ride just to wear the helmet..my friend put it on got on this crazy arse horse and she got thrown right into a barbed wire fence and tore my new helmet all up and broke her arm..I remember my mom taking her to the hospital with her arm taped to our cutting board..I am really getting palpitations about going on this ride..TVM for reminding me of this..

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
:howdy: Its me....Appyday was banned to I had to come back as "PasoFever"
At least you did not say :howdy: I'm new. Like who gives a shiat if someone wants to have different names :lmao: as long as they can keep them straight and they DON"T start having one talk to the other..... Now thats some weird shiat. That way if you feel like being a smarta$$ you could be wisecrackn and blame it on her :killingme. I like PasoFever...it fits you. Should we call you Paso or Passy :whistle: :biggrin:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
bresamil said:
Welcome back (Appy) Pasofever! How is everything in your world?

Good thanks...lots of babies this year...cute baby foal and 4 llamas...3 beautiful black and white girls..Mom is the same too. Thanks for asking.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
At least you did not say :howdy: I'm new. Like who gives a shiat if someone wants to have different names :lmao: as long as they can keep them straight and they DON"T start having one talk to the other..... Now thats some weird shiat. That way if you feel like being a smarta$$ you could be wisecrackn and blame it on her :killingme. I like PasoFever...it fits you. Should we call you Paso or Passy :whistle: :biggrin:
passy-fier
:killingme