How's Everyone Doing

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Winn Dixie said:
Just wanted to let you know I find you one of the comforting souls on this forum. :flowers: Would have PM'd you, but I just wanted everyone to know that. :huggy:
How much did THAT cost ya Nanny? :lol:

R

remaxrealtor

mingiz said:
:howdy: back at ya :lmao:
Hey Min!

Doing well here, just back from a rainy vacation. Lou says "HI!". He's in GREAT shape and Holly has finally started putting weight on. She's in SUCH a good mood all the time now.

We're just hanging out waiting for the beautiful, cool fall rides.....When are ya coming back to ride w/ me? :jameo:

mingiz

Horse Poor
remaxrealtor said:
Hey Min!

Doing well here, just back from a rainy vacation. Lou says "HI!". He's in GREAT shape and Holly has finally started putting weight on. She's in SUCH a good mood all the time now.

We're just hanging out waiting for the beautiful, cool fall rides.....When are ya coming back to ride w/ me? :jameo:

Hey ReMax
Wow I thought you dropped off the world. :lmao: Hey Lou & Holly :howdy: Shi says hey :howdy: When ever this ground dries up enough to go, the trails are terrible and we can't cross the runs yet to much water and don't know what's down there...I'm gearing up for some riding. Had an invite to go to Graves this weekend but going to a b-day party in NJ. Then it's come home and continue with the clean up and getting fence back up so I can bring my critters home. So I will catch up with ya for a ride soon...... :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
One Week

Doc says i can get on a horse in ONE WEEK as long as i only walk (no posting type stuff for months yet)

But i have to go in for another orthoscopic surgery in 2 weeks :frown:
She says that should only be a minor setback and all will be well once that swelling subsides.

:larry:

C'MON Next weekend!!!! AHH to be back in the saddle again...where a girl SHOULD be!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:
Doc says i can get on a horse in ONE WEEK as long as i only walk (no posting type stuff for months yet)

But i have to go in for another orthoscopic surgery in 2 weeks :frown:
She says that should only be a minor setback and all will be well once that swelling subsides.

:larry:

C'MON Next weekend!!!! AHH to be back in the saddle again...where a girl SHOULD be!

Good for U!! Ill go with ya one day. Are you still off work?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
BRASSIE!! A NEW horse!!?? What did you get!? How exciting!

Percy, I'm off for only ONE more week :frown: unless I decide to go for this additional surgery...my gut is telling me to wait and see how i progress rather than have her go in again. It's only locked up once on me.

SerenitStables

BrassieChic said:
I understant that! Do you want to try and ride this week or next? I'm bringing my new boy home today! :cartwheel Can't wait to take him out for a spin in the woods! :howdy:

Hey hey!! That is great. Thought he was coming home so soon? That is awesome though! :smile:

Let me see what the week looks like. I am going to get "Martini" tomorrow...found a friend with a trailer...so we can go get him!! I am so excited about that.

I'll give you a call and let you know what the week looks like. Let me know how things go.

Talk to you soon. :smile:

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
BrassieChic said:
I understant that! Do you want to try and ride this week or next? I'm bringing my new boy home today! :cartwheel Can't wait to take him out for a spin in the woods! :howdy:

I thought it was a hunter! I didn't think it meant squirrel hunting. :killingme :lmao: