How's your team look?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
8 team league (same as MMDad) auto draft (pre select for some players)
QB M. Leinart ARI

WR R. Moss NE
WR J. Jones HOU (R)
WR D.J. Hackett SEA

RB R. Bush NO
RB L. Betts WAS

TE C. Cooley WAS

K A. Vinatieri IND

DEF SD
CAR

BENCH
WR D. Stallworth NE
WR D. Henderson
TE B. Scaife TE
RB C. Taylor MIN
QB M. Schaub HOU

NFL.com League

J. Cutler QB DEN

R. Bush RB NO
D. Williams RB CAR

D. Branch WR NE
B. Edwards WR CLE
A. Randle-El WR WAS

A. Gates TE SD

D. Akers K PHI

Ravens DST

BENCH
J.P. Losman QB BUF
W. Dunn RB ATL
A. Pittman RB NO
M. Muhammad WR CHI
R. Lindal K BUF

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Next 12 man league team.

Drew Brees
Eli Manning

Ronnie Brown
Adrian Peterson (Vikings)
Thomas Jones
Lendale White

Chad Johnson
Mark Clayton
Drew Bennett
Braylon Edwards

Chris Cooley
Zach Miller

Olindo Mare
Rian Lindell

Dolphins
Jets

I actually like my other team a bit better in a way. My first round pick last year was E. James and I wasn't about to keep him (franchise league) So I kept Drew Brees, all the top RB's were gone by the time I got to pick in the 2nd where I took Ronnie Brown........ I feel I have a solid runningback core but no real stud but I think I have some upside potential with White and Peterson.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Here is one of my 10 man (no money) league

M. Bulger

S. Alexander
R. Bush
W. Dunn
Marion Barber
Fred Taylor
Duece Mcallister

Roy Williams
Cotchery
Horn
Berrian
D.J. Hackett
M. Muhhamed
R. Curry

Dallas Clark

Steelers

Shane Graham

This was an auto draft an I'll be doing a little adjusting to this team but, judging by the other teams I should be in the Championship.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I guess you are talking about my team. If so then let me direct you to the '86-'87 Redskins. Actually you would need to ask the Dallass Cowpukes about the NFC Championship game that year. :lmao: HTTR!

We should have a league get together one (or more) times during the football season. I am much more effective at talking trash in person as opposed to doing it through the keyboard. :yay: Just ask any of the guys I've played golf with. :lmao:

Last edited:

garyt27

INAFJ
ffl So. Md.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :killingme
kom526 said:
I guess you are talking about my team. If so then let me direct you to the '86-'87 Redskins. Actually you would need to ask the Dallass Cowpukes about the NFC Championship game that year. :lmao: HTTR!

We should have a league get together one (or more) times during the football season. I am much more effective at talking trash in person as opposed to doing it through the keyboard. :yay: Just ask any of the guys I've played golf with. :lmao: