HPEC Hunter show Jan 6th!

W

WhoCares

Always an excuse.

FYI: I have been to one of their shows. The fall/winter is my off-season after spending most of the spring & summer showing. IF I feel like going to a show I will, if I have other plans such as having a life outside of horses I will do that also. Geesh I do have other things besides just an online life.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Oh I thought you were coming! Anyway, the show will be held in the outdoor and the weather for this weekend is looking good! Hooray:yahoo: I am going to set the jumps today. I will send out an e-mail to my list tonight. Hope to see the hunter peeps there.:buddies: I think it is going to be a good turn out.

W

WhoCares

I actually will be coming to the show on Sunday for my 3 classes.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I have to ride at 12:30 elsewhere. :bawl: I hope you guys have a good final show! Will you have your cell on you? I could call when I'm done and see if you've still got classes going, I could come by and catch some of the last jumping classes if you want to dress up for some pictures. :huggy:

tallyhoe

I will have to come watch this time. I have to see this. I would like to see this place. I have heard so much about it.

W

WhoCares

I will have to come watch this time. I have to see this. I would like to see this place. I have heard so much about it.

You should PM showqueen to bring your horse. She is bringing my horse over.

W

WhoCares

She has an extra space? I don't want to show, but I could ride around to get my horse out. Will you PM me and let me know how much it would cost?

You have a pm

I am going to spin class so will be back around 11.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am glad you are coming K. See you there. It will be held in the outdoor. If I haven't said that already. Busy, busy, busy... I am almost done!

devinej

glad people are coming!! anyone want to enter the 3ft eq medal with me??? i practiced to day...it was FUN

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
The pix are up from today, not too many since I left early because of the rain. :coffee:

I screwed up and didn't advertise properly for the raffle. I am going to send out a thank you e-mail to everyone soon and leave the direct links to the photographers web sites so hopefully you guys will pull in some business. We appreciate you coming! I will be gone until next weekend, so it may take me until then. I am about to pass out now just looking through my pics. I am still supposed to pack and do a few chores before bed. Arg.

rack'm

Jaded
I screwed up and didn't advertise properly for the raffle. I am going to send out a thank you e-mail to everyone soon and leave the direct links to the photographers web sites so hopefully you guys will pull in some business. We appreciate you coming! I will be gone until next weekend, so it may take me until then. I am about to pass out now just looking through my pics. I am still supposed to pack and do a few chores before bed. Arg.

Thanks, have a safe trip.

tallyhoe

I came to the show about 10 or so. HP is a really nice place. The show was nicely attended and things were going well when I was there. I am glad I wasn't there for the fall. I hope she recovers quickly. I have heard lots of negative things at our barn. Hopefully that will end soon.

pmsmare

I came to the show about 10 or so. HP is a really nice place. The show was nicely attended and things were going well when I was there. I am glad I wasn't there for the fall. I hope she recovers quickly. I have heard lots of negative things at our barn. Hopefully that will end soon.

negative is never a happy place

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Here are some pictures that I took.... you can visit Phyxius's and Rack'm web sites to see other pictures taken at the show. They were both there that day.

Attachments

• adrey's student.JPG
    adrey's student.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 53
  • bay.JPG
    bay.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Brooke.JPG
    Brooke.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 48
  • chestnut.JPG
    chestnut.JPG