HPEC Pictures

devinej

You are a very talented photographer. devine - you are funny, even if you guys did send me red karma. I don't believe all of the rumors I have heard about the two of you, especially devine and shady.

oooh are there rumors about me too??? do tell! sorry about the red karma. i think we are on the same side now :buddies:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
You are a very talented photographer. devine - you are funny, even if you guys did send me red karma. I don't believe all of the rumors I have heard about the two of you, especially devine and shady.

I've never heard any rumors about Devine and isn't it Sadielady (or Sadie)? I'm always left out of the loop.:evil:

Wasn't it Winn Dixie that called Sadie, Shady?:whistle:

fredsaid2

did you all see in the other thread TH said she knows the winn dixies....

And we're all dying to know who the Winnies really are!! Maybe Tally will tell when she moves. BTW Tally, you mentioned finding some nice trainers out of the local area. Would you mind sharing? :smile:

BZHorseMomE

Wouldn't it be great if the Winn Dixie's & Sadie could go out to lunch or something before she heads down to Florida?:whistle: They could finally put all this craziness to rest.:buddies:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Wouldn't it be great if the Winn Dixie's & Sadie could go out to lunch or something before she heads down to Florida?:whistle: They could finally put all this craziness to rest.:buddies:

Ohhh, blissful,,,,I would prefer a ring and smackdown:boxing:.....I would "hep hooray" for Sadie!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

Thanks.

Rumors about devine? What rumors? Are you sure you're not a :elaine: You keep trying to start trouble.

:duel:

:popcorn:

BZHorseMomE

Rumors about Devine:confused: I'm sure are all true, because they are all good rumors.:buddies:

Last edited: