HSN or QVC?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I've bought a couple things off QVC with no problems, but I generally check overstock.com first for things ... you can't beat their shipping/handling. :yay: :yay:

Pandora

Barbra said:
QVC. :yay: I've starting buying my BE & philosophy stuff there instead of Sephora. Better prices IMO.

How do you like the Philosophy stuff? They had some incredible deals on there today.

L

ladylara

crabcake said:
I've bought a couple things off QVC with no problems, but I generally check overstock.com first for things ... you can't beat their shipping/handling. :yay: :yay:
*nods in agreement*

Katt

I've bought jewelry from both QVC and HSN... Gold rings with either Jem or diamonique stones and both are nice. I noticed with the rings I've gotten, that QVC rings were of a heavier weight and just more gold involved, but it could have been the actual style difference, but I think I'd prefer the QVC ones. Their Diamondique (sp?) man made diamonds are gorgeous! I get the ones on the more moderate size since they are not obviously immatations. They are actually more 'perfect' than mined diamonds. I would reccomend them to anyone.

H

hborror

johnson0424 said:
Anyone watch HSN or QVC? have you bought anything from them? is it a good deal? worth it?

I buy scrapbooking supplys from QVC and I do like the quality, on the price side I think with shipping cost it makes it alittle higher.