Huge deer shot in St Mary's????

limblips

PREMO Member
I received a photo on my cell of a huge non-typical supposedly shot in St Mary's. I hate to forward stuff like this until it is confirmed. Anybody heard anything? Thanks.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Thank you for the obvious replies. Now does anyone really know anything about it?

yea, I heard there's a rumor going around about a huge non-typical being taken in St. Marys........If nobody posted a serious response to you,my guess would be no

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I received a photo on my cell of a huge non-typical supposedly shot in St Mary's. I hate to forward stuff like this until it is confirmed. Anybody heard anything? Thanks.

Why don't you post the photo.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Wirelessly posted (LG Dare: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

They was a huge non typical confirmed shot in Tapphanock over the weekend. Does it have lots of scoops on it?

limblips

PREMO Member
Wirelessly posted (LG Dare: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 240X400 LGE VX9700)

They was a huge non typical confirmed shot in Tapphanock over the weekend. Does it have lots of scoops on it?

No, just very wide with points everywhere and drop tines. I will attach the photo but my disclaimer is I do not know if this is real or not.

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 371

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
And the above post says it was Vince in Pennsylvania. So now we have two people that say it was shot in two different places. That is why I hated to post it until it was confirmed.

Well Vince needs to stop taking credit for what my brother shot... wait until I tell him someone else is claiming it!