Huh

K

Kizzy

crabcake said:
not as stupid as being out of shape and untoned on a beach. :really:

Yeah it kinda sucks when people drag you down the sandy beach and try to toss your butt in the water, all while yelling "but I'm not a beached whale."

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kain99

crabcake said:
not as stupid as being out of shape and untoned on a beach. :really:
Yeah but...... whales on the beach aren't humping poles. I just think it's tripe. :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Kizzy said:
When your day starts off with a flat tire, there is no place to go but down. :wink:

Anyway, I fixed it. :neener:

Oh and you have to laugh at things like that when your kid says "but mommy, it is only flat on the bottom." :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I brought cottage cheese again today, so we'll see if it grows on me. If I eat it with some pineapple, it takes care of a dairy, a protein and a fruit so it's worth learning to like.

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
I brought cottage cheese again today, so we'll see if it grows on me. If I eat it with some pineapple, it takes care of a dairy, a protein and a fruit so it's worth learning to like.

Personally, there's something about the texature I don't like :shrug: :frown:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I can't believe that no one has suggested eating it with canned peaches. It's one of the only ways I'll eat it.

D

dems4me

pixiegirl said:
I can't believe that no one has suggested eating it with canned peaches. It's one of the only ways I'll eat it.

Personally, I have a food allergy for peaches... :roflmao: