Hula's Town Creek

M

mudd

That's the problem, there are never any people there :lol: I think the Tard Gang needs to make that our next official outing :yay:

I actually believe their biggest prob is the fact that they dont advertiase :shrug:
if it wasn't for 97.7 no one would know they existed

kelb

art imitating life
That's the problem, there are never any people there :lol: I think the Tard Gang needs to make that our next official outing :yay:

Ok lets do it... anyone know what the hours are? I dont think they are open during the week really

Mojo

I'm busy for the next 3 Fridays!!!! UGH Thursdays are GREAT though

Hmmmmm I could probably pull a Thursday next week. I'm not sure if anything will be going on there though. I think Roses would probably be more fun :lol:

kelb

art imitating life
Hmmmmm I could probably pull a Thursday next week. I'm not sure if anything will be going on there though. I think Roses would probably be more fun :lol:

THey have beer.. thats the most important thing of all :) :buddies:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Not true. I was there on Friday. As usual they are $7. I used to complain about the price but then I realized that it only costs me between $14-$21 to get drunk there. Damn the drinks are strong. I loooove Kokomos. :yum:

I was there 2 weeks ago and my tiki lemonades were 6 bucks....

bohman

Dammit. I'd love to go to the free show, but I'm out of town this weekend.

Hulaboi, get a thick skin quickly around here. All newbies get hazed, and you've got the added disadvantage of trying to convince us that building has turned over a new leaf. We've seen a string of owners fail at making that building work as a bar/nightclub.

But I hope you're right! I'd love to see Hulas succeed. Let us know how the dockwork goes, too, because I'd love to get there by boat. I'm docked in Town creek, so it'd be an easy trip.

J and M

Hey all,

my name is Frank and I work security at Hulas. I just wanted to put myself out there to answer any questions you folks may have. i've been hearing a good deal of chatter about the place and, for some of it, i just want to be able to provide more accurate answers than, "well I heard..." If you have any questions, please ask and i will do my best to answer them in an unbiased manner. in addition, if you have any complaints, please let me know as well as i see complaints as a good source of feedback that i can take to the owner. other than that, you are more than welcome to come down and ask me personally! take care all

-HulaBoi

Is this where LA Guns is playing?

Jameo

What?!
Dammit. I'd love to go to the free show, but I'm out of town this weekend.

Hulaboi, get a thick skin quickly around here. All newbies get hazed, and you've got the added disadvantage of trying to convince us that building has turned over a new leaf. We've seen a string of owners fail at making that building work as a bar/nightclub.

But I hope you're right! I'd love to see Hulas succeed. Let us know how the dockwork goes, too, because I'd love to get there by boat. I'm docked in Town creek, so it'd be an easy trip.

The state/county is going to start work sometime in the near future on the seawall all up and down the road in front of Hulas. So it will be some time before they do anything with the dock, IF they ever do anything at all.

mainman

Set Trippin
The state/county is going to start work sometime in the near future on the seawall all up and down the road in front of Hulas. So it will be some time before they do anything with the dock, IF they ever do anything at all.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh keeepah... :lmao: