Hump Day!

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
How are you getting all this OT? I know this was a call in too, because there was no day-shift available last week.

Howard called me on Monday a.m. and asked if I'd work today. All the sups. know I'll work if they need coverage. Sandy is robbing them today and getting double bubble tomorrow.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Howard called me on Monday a.m. and asked if I'd work today. All the sups. know I'll work if they need coverage. Sandy is robbing them today and getting double bubble tomorrow.

They need to call me, I never let Howard down. You must be in, with the you know, to be getting all the calls.

N

nitwhit3286

really haven't had many adults to talk to lately......guess thats why I have been on here with all you wonderful folks so much lately! good morning!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

:howdy:

YAY, my medicine FINALLY started kicking in this morning. I took it almost an effing hour ago, thats rediculous. well, now i'm all out of the good medicine i got, AND the good medicine my mama had left over lol (not quite as good as the perc, was just tylenol 3 lol). I dread the moment where this medicine wears off cuz my darn wisdom teeth (or should i say my gum/jaw where they used to be) are going to hurt like the dickens i'm thinkin...well, guess it will be time for :otter: to kill the pain lol