Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

limblips

PREMO Member
Do you not understand commas?

Hundreds were stuck. 7 were taken to the hospital.
Yep 7 of ~29K or 0.00024% and we don't know why they went to the hospital. Every time I think you have reached the pinnacle of stupidity you prove me wrong. There is no limit for you is there?

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Damn. you must get good meth
No, just caffeine. I do like good coffee, some even say "Damn Gary, this is the gourmet sh!t", although I don't do dead @#$% storage.

But tell me, why do you consider yourself a subject matter expert on meth? Do you use it a lot in China?

(Notice the impeccable use of commas)

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

seems like 39 too many for ANY of Biden's rallies...
Or Kameltoe's...
Or Barry's...
Or Hillary's...
Smart comeback. Really makes sense in a . Discussion of Trumps disdain for his supporters.

While Biden follows CDC guidelines during a pandemic where a thousand people died in a week

CPUSA

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
You mean you dismissed the deaths of 1000 people for political purposes?
Got it.
Nah, that's your deal, and I know you'd dismiss a lot more if it would get a senile career criminal elected. But you can't help yourself because you're only as good as your mental illness allows you to be. Well that's your excuse anyway.

Yep, I got you.

Crabcatcher79

Nah, that's your deal, and I know you'd dismiss a lot more if it would get a senile career criminal elected. But you can't help yourself because you're only as good as your mental illness allows you to be. Well that's your excuse anyway.

Yep, I got you.

Name these supposed crimes

And show your work

What happened to that explosive bombshell Tucker promised he was going to provide?

You are being lied to

“ I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person,” he concluded. “I thought he had demons but in the time I knew him he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone. Probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden, but the point is pounding on a man, jumping on, and piling on when he's already down is something we don't want to be involved in.”

Interestingly enough, just a couple of hours before Carlson’s broadcast, NBC News reported that a 64-page dossier alleging a complex conspiracy involving Hunter Biden and China was actually authored by a fake persona. The fake intelligence document, which had been floating around the far-right web for a month before the New York Post published a controversial article echoing those conspiracy theories, was eventually disseminated by close associates of the president.”