Hungarians

belvak

Happy Camper
Oooppps sorry Guys!

Lets try it again, even thou Dukesdad's translation is right on the money! :)

Hi Emese! I still speak a little bit of Hungarian. I'm not in Maryland currently, but will be moving to the area due to job offering. Should arrive sometime in early March. I would also like to meet Hungarians in the surrounding area for social get togethers.

Oh.. by the way Hi everyone! New to the forum just happened the find it while looking for information on Maryland. The closest I have lived to Maryland is North Carolina :))

:howdy: Welcome to the forums, and to Maryland come March!!

Ferko

Like Emese, I have been living in the states for the past 20 yrs or so....But still remember the old country, and sure remember the camp fires with the bacon roast. Thanks for welcoming me to the forum! :) Looking forward to moving to Maryland, spent the last 3 yrs or so overseas.

Emese

My Grandmother is Hungarian and her Parents were from "the old country". Every so often we get the fire pit going to roast bacon and eat it on rye bread. We also cook chimmney bread on a stick, the name of the stick escapes me right now but my granfather made it oit of a pear log years ago...:yahoo:

It's a Koolach (sp) stick :howdy:

I love to roast bacon on the fire pit :)

Emese

Hi Emese! I still speak a little bit of Hungarian. I'm not in Maryland currently, but will be moving to the area due to job offering. Should arrive sometime in early March. I would also like to meet Hungarians in the surrounding area for social get togethers.

Oh.. by the way Hi everyone! New to the forum just happened the find it while looking for information on Maryland. The closest I have lived to Maryland is North Carolina :))

Szia Ferkó! Hello Ferkó!

Welcome to the forum, and soon in Maryland! I am glad that you replied to my thread. I just sent to you an email also. I look forward to keep in touch and to get together for social gatherings :)

Ferko

Hi Emese!

Looking forward to moving back to the states again, and to Maryland. It will be home sweet home for at least the next 2 yrs or so. Right now just gathering more info on the location and housing possibilities.

Ferko

I'm just a beginner rider.......working my way up :) I have a KLX 400 enduro, and latter on planning to upgrade.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Hello, Is anyone speaking Hungarian in here? I have been in the US 20 years, and would love to meet with other Hungarians who live in Southern Maryland for a social get-together. If you interested, please contact me.
Üdvözletem küldöm addig is!

I don't speak Hungarian but I have a Hungarian AMD 65. It is a very nice gun.

Nucklesack

Hello, Is anyone speaking Hungarian in here? I have been in the US 20 years, and would love to meet with other Hungarians who live in Southern Maryland for a social get-together. If you interested, please contact me.
Üdvözletem küldöm addig is!

Some of the hottest pron stars are Hungarian women