Hunter Biden calls Joe Biden a Liar

SamSpade

You know, I saw that interview. Maybe he's different in person, but he was incredibly unimpressive.

SamSpade

Not a $50K/month kinda guy?

Some people just exude confidence - they have a "presence". They behave as though they are large and in charge.
His Dad actually has some of it. Obama had it. Trump has it. Hillary has it.
Almost every boss I've ever had - when they were the company President or director - had this.

He didn't have a trace of it. I don't think I'd ever pick him for my lawyer.

This_person

Some people just exude confidence - they have a "presence". They behave as though they are large and in charge.
His Dad actually has some of it. Obama had it. Trump has it. Hillary has it.
Almost every boss I've ever had - when they were the company President or director - had this.

He didn't have a trace of it. I don't think I'd ever pick him for my lawyer.
I understand that quality/trait you're describing. Sort of a combination of joie de vivre and self-confidence that is not coming across as arrogant (I'm sure there's a word for that, but I don't know what it is). I know many, and they've almost always been the one in charge. The ones in charge who do not have it are generally less effective in their position (but, of course not always).

I didn't see the interview, wouldn't know the guy if you asked me to pick him out of a line-up. If I remember correctly, this is the one with the drug addiction problem? If so, being an addict often makes one a bit unsure of oneself. Some (certainly not all) NEED to be propped up to get by - it's part of the reason they chose to first take something that is known to be addictive. I wonder if he's accomplished anything without relying on his name and his dad's 5 decades in federal elected positions.