Hunter/Jumper/Equitation Clinic in St. Leonard, MD

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to line up a clinic with Kenny Krome and wanted to find out if anyone would be interested. November 30th and December 13th are possible dates, but I wanted to find out if it would conflict with any other horse events on those days. It would be held at Country Haven Stables in St. Leonard. Here are a few different levels possibilities:

LEVEL 1: Flat & cross rails 12” to 18”

LEVEL 2 : 2’ to 2’3”

LEVEL 3 : 2’6” to 2’9”

LEVEL 4 : 3 to 3’3”

Here is a little Bio about Kenny Krome that I got off the website.

After starting to ride at the age of six at his mother's [Carolyn Krome] pony camp, Ken Krome has been involved with horses his whole life. As a junior rider, he made the long drive from his mother's farm in Maryland to train with George Morris. While studying at the University of Wyoming, where he went on a rodeo scholarship, Ken began judging in order to support himself. Currently he owns and operates K-2 Show Stables off of Persimmon Tree Farm in Westminster, Maryland, where he rides, trains, shows and coaches at competitions up and down the east coast.

As a junior rider, Ken won the Maryland Medal Final, placed second in the Virginia Medal Finals, and competed three times in the Medal/Maclay Finals. Since then, he has won the five year old International Jumper Futurity, placed in many Grand Prix competitions and ridden many horses to zone and national high score awards.

Ken is an FEI course designer and judge as well as an AHSA "R" judge and course designer. Ken has course designed across the country including such notable places as WEF, Devon, Kentucky, Vermont, Ocala, Legacy Cup, and Upperville. He is also a past president of the Maryland Horse Shows Association and a member of the NHJC Board of Governors and USEF Jumper Committee.

If you are interested please post on this thread, PM me or e-mail me at bzmome@hotmail.com. If this is well attended future clinics will be set up at Country Haven Stables. Also let me know what level you might be interested in.:howdy:

I forgot to see if anyone would be interested in doing a two day clinic in the future vs a one day clinic?

Last edited:

Sparks

Does Nov. 30th or Dec. 13th look good to you? Oh, what level did you think you'd like to ride in?

We'd have to do Level 2 - 2-2'3. I think I'd prefer Nov. 30th but I'd probably be able to do either.

Oh, do you have an idea of the cost?

I have some friends that might be interested as well.

BZHorseMomE

We'd have to do Level 2 - 2-2'3. I think I'd prefer Nov. 30th but I'd probably be able to do either.

Oh, do you have an idea of the cost?

I have some friends that might be interested as well.

I'm working on the details right now.

I'd be doing Level 1 since my girl won't be ready to do much more then crossrails. Can't wait till she turn 4yrs. old in March. :yahoo:

Duckz

I'm interested! I could do level 3 or 4. Either date is okay, let me know about price :howdy:

spellbound

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to line up a clinic with Kenny Krome and wanted to find out if anyone would be interested. November 30th and December 13th are possible dates, but I wanted to find out if it would conflict with any other horse events on those days. It would be held at Country Haven Stables in St. Leonard.

November 30th is the day of the MHSA Awards Banquet and Annual Meeting. I would think he'd be involved in that. Plus I already asked you if you would go with me.

BZHorseMomE

November 30th is the day of the MHSA Awards Banquet and Annual Meeting. I would think he'd be involved in that. Plus I already asked you if you would go with me.

I know I texted you to make sure. Guess I could have checked the website. Maybe he needs to add that to his calendar.:whistle:

BZHorseMomE

It looks like we are leaning more towards Saturday, December 13th since the MHSA Banquet is on Sunday, November 30th. I'm trying to get things hammered out before the show this Sunday (November 9th) at Country Haven Stables so I can have the registration available. As soon as I have the details I'll get it out to everyone. :howdy:

I really appreciate everyones response and interest for this type of clinic. :yahoo: