Hunter/Jumper/Equitation Clinic in St. Leonard, MD

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
We have confirmed Saturday, December 13th for the Kenny Krome Clinic at Country Haven Farm in St. Leonard, MD.

* Good weather it will be held outdoors in a 140x280 sand/clay arena. Courses will be desinged by Kenny as well as gymnastics.

* Wet weather will be held indoors

* Snow/Ice will be rescheduled for March or April. A tune up for the upcoming show season with emphasis on what a judge is looking for in the Hunter and Equitation divisions

If you are interested in signing up just PM me for more information. Depending on the interest we would like to have more clinics like this in the future. Bring in more top level Hunter/Jumper/Equitation Trainers from this area and around the Country. :dye:

There are also stalls for rent if anyone would like to trailer in the night before.

Duckz

I didn't think there was an indoor at Country Haven :confused: Or will the clinic be at a different farm if the weather is bad?

bnsmith39590

I am very interested in your clinic! I would be doing level three or four and any of those dates work for me! I just need to know a price!

covekat

Count me in too... I had a lesson with Kenny years ago... maybe this time he wont yell at me!

And at least this time I will know where I'm going, I'm very familiar with the neighborhood....:killingme

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Right now we just have 3 Levels. Kenny has a horse show the next day so he wanted to keep it to three groups. If the turnout and support is good we will gladly have Kenny back in the Spring. Anyone that is interested please PM me your address or e-mail address so I can get the form out to you. I'm also going to contact SMHA & MSA to have them e-mail the clinic information out to all their membership. So if you are really interested please let me know. It is on a first come first serve basis. Can't wait to see everyone on December 13th. :yahoo::yahoo:

Oh, it is also a maximum of 6 riders per session. Keeping it small per Kenny's request.

$120 PER RIDER FOR A 2 HOUR SESSION
PLEASE CIRCLE CLINIC LEVEL YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN

LEVEL 1: 9:00 am to 11:00am
Flat & cross rails 12” to 18” (Novice Rider or Green Horses)

LEVEL 2 : 11:00 am to 1:00pm
2’ to 2’6” (Intermediate Riders or Horses)

LEVEL 3 : 2:00pm to 4:00pm
2’6” up to 3’3” (Advanced Riders or Horses)

** Audit Fee $10.00 per person **

Make Checks Payable to : Country Haven Stables TOTAL DUE_____________
7150 Marshall Road
St. Leonard, MD 20685
Questions please contact : Marcia Kane @ 410-586-9008 or Cell 443-532-8946 (e-mail bzmome@hotmail.com)

Faircourt

I wish I could attend. Ken Krome (and his mother) are exceptional trainers and the clinic will no doubt be a wealth of information. Should be a great time!