Hunter Pace Flyer?

Duckz

Awhile back someone posted a newsletter, and it had a link to the flyer for the De La Brooke Hunter Pace. I can't find it, anyone know where it is???

Eventer29

Awhile back someone posted a newsletter, and it had a link to the flyer for the De La Brooke Hunter Pace. I can't find it, anyone know where it is???

Ditto
I know the Hunter Pace is around the end of Oct. We have gone each year for about 4-5 years. I can never remember exactly when it is though.

Duckz

Ditto
I know the Hunter Pace is around the end of Oct. We have gone each year for about 4-5 years. I can never remember exactly when it is though.

It's next Sunday. There's a flyer hanging up at AMIT, I'll just go look at that one if we can't find the one online.

Eventer29

Isnt this early for the hunter pace? Is the Schooling at Rosaryville on sat or sunday?

Last edited:

Sparks

Isnt this early for the hunter pace? Is the Schooling at Rosaryville on sat or sunday?

Schooling is Wed. 24th & Sat. 27th.
Hunter Pace is the day after, on Sun. 28th.

Suppose I could do both. :whistle: But that would be one tired horse.

C

campinmutt

he always has the hunter pace around the 1st of October....I live down the street and I do not hunt, but I love to see them covering the country side....

devinej

hmmm schooling and hunter pace! what time are we going? which horse should i take where??? oooohhh boy sounds like a fun weekend...

kbetit, probably not wednesday for me, but a possibility - what time are you going?

kmbetit

K Betit
kbetit, probably not wednesday for me, but a possibility - what time are you going?

I'm going early Wed. I figure there will be less people then on Saturday. I'm going to try to be there at 8 when it opens because I have class at six, :whistle: and by that I mean I hope to be there by 10.

kmbetit

K Betit
We are going to go saturday. The kids I am taking will be in school Wed. We will probably go around 12 or so Saturday.

:-(. Maybe I should go Saturday. Except that it looks like Wed will be a lot less crowded. I'll have to see what I have going on this week.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Want...to...do...both... GAH! Lincoln is going to :smack: me.

I wanna go schooling at Rosaryville. I was up there timing for the stadium today. But my big guy is a little cuckcoo on xcountry, so that'll keep it interesting. :buddies: I can bring my trail camera too.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Is Bobby's in October? That is the one that I will probably do for my first one. I would do next weekend but the whole farm is up at Culpepper. I would like to go with my trainer for the first one. Mostly so she can remind me to breathe.