Hunter Pace Flyer?

J and M

Is Bobby's in October? That is the one that I will probably do for my first one. I would do next weekend but the whole farm is up at Culpepper. I would like to go with my trainer for the first one. Mostly so she can remind me to breathe.

Bobby's is either the 18th or 19th, not sure which day.

devinej

so all it says on the flyer is that the trails are not groomed for a fast pace...so to be competitive are we talking optimum time, or is it indeed a race??

i guess they are judging fences trips separately from non jumping trips.

G

GVF

k..
we'll see you there then! :howdy:

I have another person for our group. We will be pulling out of here about 10ish. 3 of us coming in our rig.

We are bringing Mr Max... Ten & him have been invited to one of the over fences groups. I prefer to keep my horses feet on the ground this time, along with FLF and my other friend who is attending.

FLF- Don't forget to bring something for the tailgate!!! :buddies: :popcorn:

Sparks

A little wet out today but the ground wasn't too bad. We walked a lot in the woods though just to be safe. Always a fun ride. :yahoo:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I have another person for our group. We will be pulling out of here about 10ish. 3 of us coming in our rig.

We are bringing Mr Max... Ten & him have been invited to one of the over fences groups. I prefer to keep my horses feet on the ground this time, along with FLF and my other friend who is attending.

FLF- Don't forget to bring something for the tailgate!!! :buddies: :popcorn:

:whistle: .. I'll get ya next time... great fun.. SO good to ride w/you again after all these years. I hope we can make a habit of it.:huggy:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
A little wet out today but the ground wasn't too bad. We walked a lot in the woods though just to be safe. Always a fun ride. :yahoo:

:buddies: It was a very good ride.... the footing wasn't that bad w/ all the rain we've gotten. Most of the jumps were okay too...

Eventer29

Awww...I'm not happy. We couldnt go :( Our truck and trailer have trouble getting out of there even when it is dry. They would have had to tow us out. We look forward to this nice local ride all year! Least we got some of the new siding on the house today between the rain bursts.

Duckz

What a fun ride!! :yahoo: We walked through some of the woods, but trotted and cantered the rest of it. The footing wasn't too bad.

It was nice to meet you Four Leaf and GVF :howdy:

devinej

yay!! and congrats to the ribbon winners!!!

we had a very...interesting ride....hehehe

very well put together though, very well marked trails, sufficient footing especially considering the weather, and good food and fun afterward!

FrmGrl

Get some!
yay!! and congrats to the ribbon winners!!!

we had a very...interesting ride....hehehe

very well put together though, very well marked trails, sufficient footing especially considering the weather, and good food and fun afterward!
To say the least. Shadow=Black Beauty