Hunter pace...

Robin

Hunter pace...old thread from 2007

Anyone going this year? Oct 14th

Last edited:

Robin

2baymares said:
some peeps that are not members here....I bet you know them. :razz:
Maybe so....yeah I had a few ask me to go...I am thinking only have the big un-fit TB to take...I did find all my hunt clothes,

Robin

devinej said:
OOOH I wanna go! where is it??
At Brigerton Cove we start out and go through some beautiful farms. Including Cage Farm. Rain or Shine Registration at 11:00 12:30 entries closed Last rider out at 1:00. I have the Information sheets at the store. They are saying Long/large horse trailers can not negotiate the driveway entrance. It is a narrow road with a sharp Left drive entrance. Stop by and pick one up..Great group of folks and scenery and trails.

ElliesMom

not as scared of the saddle as all the fancy form fitting clothes! Sounds like a good time but alas, I dont have the cahones to get up in those clothes.

fredsaid2

ElliesMom said:
not as scared of the saddle as all the fancy form fitting clothes! Sounds like a good time but alas, I dont have the cahones to get up in those clothes.

What is the dress code, just breeches and boots or jacket too? Are the 1/2 chaps that look like tall boots allowed?

devinej

fun fun fun! i like getting dressed up haha. this is at Brighton Cove, SL. robin has flyers, lets get some and post it at the barn. i bet boot look-a-like half chaps would be fine.

so when they say long trailers.........is a 4 horse goose neck slant too long? we might have to be exclusive on this one and take your two horse sl....

ElliesMom

exactly I am a big pair of jeans and T shirt kinda gal, might even throw in some smudged horse dirt for good measure!

Hey thats the same day that MAHA is doing a judges trail ride too.

A hunt ride sounds REALLY cool though!