Hunter pace...

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sadielady said:
Is it AMIT's? :popcorn: No one ever answered.
Brighton cove pay attention :razz: Wish I had a good horse to ride, sounds like it would be fun but I think Eve would kill me.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
FrmGrl said:
Brighton cove pay attention :razz: Wish I had a good horse to ride, sounds like it would be fun but I think Eve would kill me.
Ahhh yes she would. I almost killed a squirrel today BTW. When is AMIT's?

Robin

devinej said:
fun fun fun! i like getting dressed up haha. this is at Brighton Cove, SL. robin has flyers, lets get some and post it at the barn. i bet boot look-a-like half chaps would be fine.

so when they say long trailers.........is a 4 horse goose neck slant too long? we might have to be exclusive on this one and take your two horse sl....
English hard hats English tack and boots. Most folks wear breeches and a polo shirt. The last one I went to was formal attire Hunt coat canary vest, breeches ,tall boots and stock tie. This one is a little more relaxed although they do want English tack and somewhat clothing.
AMIT is having there Hunter pace on Sunday October 21 registration at 10:00 START AT 10:30 pre entry fees are $40.00 for seniors 16 or older and 25.00 for juniors day of 45.00 seniors and 30.00 for juniors.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
ElliesMom said:
not as scared of the saddle as all the fancy form fitting clothes! Sounds like a good time but alas, I dont have the cahones to get up in those clothes.

Rockies and Justins are not form fitting and you don't need tools to get the Justins on or peeps to pull them off for ya...Thats what I will be wearing :bubble:

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
Rockies and Justins are not form fitting and you don't need tools to get the Justins on or peeps to pull them off for ya...Thats what I will be wearing :bubble:

Now they have the option of full zippers up the back! No more assistance needed to pull boots off tired feet at the end of the day. :smile:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
fredsaid2 said:
Now they have the option of full zippers up the back! No more assistance needed to pull boots off tired feet at the end of the day. :smile:

I have 2 (TWO) pair at the shoe makers in Leonardtown getting zippers put in now..I took them there a YEAR ago (over a year) they are not done yet...daughter went there 3-4 times in the last two months and they are still not done..

fredsaid2

Pasofever said:
I have 2 (TWO) pair at the shoe makers in Leonardtown getting zippers put in now..I took them there a YEAR ago (over a year) they are not done yet...daughter went there 3-4 times in the last two months and they are still not done..

Is there still a shoe repair in Leonardtown? I remember one when I was a kid but thought it closed. Where is it located? I have a couple things to be repaired...but a year is a long time to wait!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
301-475-2005 it is on one of the side roads. Between Lindas Cafe' and the thrift shop...down by Mattinglys...

Phyxius

Zoooooooom

If you don't have to go fast you can ride my mare Ruby and I can ride Octavia. Neither is "in shape" though. You can pop Ruby over some of the jumps.

I'd love to take Peanut and just relax and jump a bit.

Let me know.

Robin

If you don't have to go fast you can ride my mare Ruby and I can ride Octavia. Neither is "in shape" though. You can pop Ruby over some of the jumps.

I'd love to take Peanut and just relax and jump a bit.

Let me know.
you can ride slow and not do any fences, on the flat. A few years ago I went and we had a green horse and a hot x race horse a geriatric horse they all did fine. we waited however to go out close to the end so we did not have horses racing past to do the jumps. We had a blast...

J and M

Here's the info for both rides:

Sunday, OCT 14 DE LA BROOKE HUNTER PACE at BRIGERTON COVE in Calvert County. Registration at 11:00 AM, entries closed at 12:30 PM, riders out from 11:00-1:00PM. Adults $40 and Juniors $20. English hard hats, tack and boots required. Note: Long/Large horse trailers will not able to negotiate the driveway entrance. Bring your own picnic. From Rte 2/4, turn West on Parran Rd, turn left on Mackall Rd and right on Lloyd Bowen Rd; go 1.5 miles to 3300 Lloyd Bowen Rd.

Sunday, OCT 21 AMIT HUNTER PACE to benefit LEONARDTOWN RESCUE SQUAD. Registration 10:00, riders out at 10:30. Pre-entries are $40 for seniors (over 16) and $25 for juniors ($5 more for post-entries). Refreshments provided after the ride. Contact Bobby at 301-475-5434.

Eventer29

I'll def be there!! We have been going for a few years now, LOVE it! We usually try to go out early and then go out again to play in the water. I'll be on my lil palomino, and sis sill be with me and prob a couple kids. They say 2-4 riders but i think we had like 6 last year. didnt want to break up our group because of the semi green horses/riders. I have riden in my half chaps mostly because i couldnt fit into my show boots at the time. You see a little of everything, from proper hunt attire to sweatshirts and riding pants. I make my kids who event and are jumping wear their XC safety vests.

IntegritysDream

I wanted to go on the amits hunter pace, buttt i dont think my horse is quite ready for yeehaw outdoors , hard enough controling him in a ring off farm, who knows how it would go un the open, we have to estabish our.. uhmm, relationship *cough cough whos in charge/obedience* level first :lmao: we go on trails, but he stays up the one horse that we go with;s booty the entire time cause hes like I CANT LOOSE YOU! and then when we go in a group, hes like WaHOO BUDDIES and totally ignores me.