Hunter the punter...

CrashTest

Rush for 125 yards in the first quarter, don't score any points, so you fire the kicker. Only the Redskins.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No No not the Kicker the punter. The kicker that missed 2 chip shots keeps his job. Only in big DC. :killingme

I know we are talking about the 'Skins, but why bother finding another kicker with 3 weeks left in the season?

Suisham misses a 23 yarder that would have locked up a win over the Saints last year. He gets fired.

Landry gets absolutely TORCHED for two long TDs last year, same game, he starts the following week.

What I don't understand is why everyone is up in arms over Gano missing the PAT when the Shanahans absolutely squandered the last 2 minutes of the 1st half with retarded clock management and calling timeouts, allowing TB to rest their D. The icing was the last TO that was called ... Whaddya mean we don't have a TO left? Quick! Get Mr. Clutch in here for a FG. :doh:

To add to what Buddy said about Moss ... how many passes has he deflected for ints this year? How many flat out drops? How many times has he run a 4 yd route when we needed 6 for the 1st down?

Peter Forsberg

I know we are talking about the 'Skins, but why bother finding another kicker with 3 weeks left in the season?

Suisham misses a 23 yarder that would have locked up a win over the Saints last year. He gets fired.

Landry gets absolutely TORCHED for two long TDs last year, same game, he starts the following week.

What I don't understand is why everyone is up in arms over Gano missing the PAT when the Shanahans absolutely squandered the last 2 minutes of the 1st half with retarded clock management and calling timeouts, allowing TB to rest their D. The icing was the last TO that was called ... Whaddya mean we don't have a TO left? Quick! Get Mr. Clutch in here for a FG. :doh:

To add to what Buddy said about Moss ... how many passes has he deflected for ints this year? How many flat out drops? How many times has he run a 4 yd route when we needed 6 for the 1st down?
Fire them all but keep Snyder. HAHA

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Fire them all but keep Snyder. HAHA

I'm willing to take the long view on this team, if the GM and the HC actually DRAFT players instead of picking up FA then we'll know this team might actually being making a turn around with Snyder just writing the checks. (Provided there is a draft and season next year)

Peter Forsberg

I'm willing to take the long view on this team, if the GM and the HC actually DRAFT players instead of picking up FA then we'll know this team might actually being making a turn around with Snyder just writing the checks. (Provided there is a draft and season next year)
Do you think Snyder will/can change? How many years has this been going on?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Do you think Snyder will/can change? How many years has this been going on?

It occurred to me the other day that the Redskins are very much like the federal budget in this respect; Everyone knows what must be done to fix it, cut spending (stop wasting draft picks), but, there is ALWAYS a 'reason' to spend some more. Med Part D, TARP, the Stimulus, Obamacare and, now, Boehner/Obama.

So, the Redskins get over Lloyd/Archuletta and draft Thomas and Kelly. Coach after coach after coach. They aren't working out, Brunnell, Campbell, we pick up Haynesworth. Then, draft picks to get McNabb. Each step of the way, we make a move that doesn't make things better and has long term repercussions.

The country keeps spending money. The Redskins keep spending draft picks.
Always a 'good' reason, yet things just don't get better.

Otter

Nothing to see here
It occurred to me the other day that the Redskins are very much like the federal budget in this respect; Everyone knows what must be done to fix it, cut spending (stop wasting draft picks), but, there is ALWAYS a 'reason' to spend some more. Med Part D, TARP, the Stimulus, Obamacare and, now, Boehner/Obama.

So, the Redskins get over Lloyd/Archuletta and draft Thomas and Kelly. Coach after coach after coach. They aren't working out, Brunnell, Campbell, we pick up Haynesworth. Then, draft picks to get McNabb. Each step of the way, we make a move that doesn't make things better and has long term repercussions.

The country keeps spending money. The Redskins keep spending draft picks.
Always a 'good' reason, yet things just don't get better.

For every 1 free agent that played above or at their previous level with a new team, I can name 10 that didn't. Very simple, hungry players play better.

BuddyLee

Football addict
The rest of your points on the O line and McNabb only expound on what I already pointed out, and now we’re at rebuild the offensive line and get rid of McNabb. It seems now, even when McNabb isn’t under pressure he is more inclined to throw the ball in the dirt.

When you have no O-line, even when you have the time the clock is still racing in your head to get rid of the ball quicker than you want.

Funny, same thing happend to Campbell, Ramsey and Brunell.