hunting

do you hunt?

• Total voters

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
None of my family hunts....Im the only one, it has more to do with the guys I grew up with....that an I grew up in St. Marys before all the city folk got here an there was plenty of room to hunt....now its hard to find a good place an all....but, hunting relaxes me for some reason....haha, even though I freeze my a$$ off....an I hate being cold....but when Im huntin...that all goes away....haha...

And if anyone knows any good deer jerky recipes....fill me in...for some reason, I cant seem to get it right just yet...everything else, Im good with...but when i try makin jerky...it dont come out tastin to good...maybe its the way I cook it ?? :shrug:

Vince

aps45819 said:
Lasic? Congrats, everybody I know that's had it done has loved it.
Don't know yet if I'm going for Lasik or PRK. Doc said I can decide the day of surgery. Just a change in computer settings.

Vince

fddog said:
wow pushing it aint ya. You can hunt sunday in charles and st.marys this year, for deer.
Won't go if Doc says no. I'll just miss blackpowder this year. I don't hunt in Md because there's no place to hunt. Public hunting areas are crawling with folks trying to shoot each other. No thanks.

Wickedwrench

Stubborn and opinionated
I'll keep blasting until all my hunting spots here dry up. I probably have a few more years left in the woods.:ohwell:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Wickedwrench said:
I'll keep blasting until all my hunting spots here dry up. I probably have a few more years left in the woods.:ohwell:

Agree...now my friends step dad, him and a few buddies (like 6 total) rent like 60-70 some acres somewhere in calvert, an they basically pay this guys land tax, and all that plus some...an he has told them as long as they are interested an keep payin, he wont ever sell.....and what they do is hunt it for 2-3 years, then just pay the rent and go rebuild stands and open new sections an all the next...let the deer "restock" so to say, and then hunt again...all of them always bag there limits every year