Hurricane Hanna blowing through SoMd

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Hubby was supposed to go to the Richmond race on Sat. Hmmm....Any chance they'll still have it? :lmao:

backagain39

Im supposed to be traveling to VA Beach tomorrow and not leaving til Sunday morning around 8am.

Does anyone know how the weather will affect that area or if I should reconsider the trip???

Well I just read that Virginia declared a state of emergency......
You might want to reconsider depending on what track the hurricane takes.....check the weather tomorrow.

belvak

Happy Camper
Hubby was supposed to go to the Richmond race on Sat. Hmmm....Any chance they'll still have it? :lmao:

im still going i talked to my daughter and they havent said anything about cancelling it yet, it will be the first day after the rain stops lol hopefully by sunday. This is the site i have been keeping up with it
NBC12 News, Weather Sports, Traffic, and Programming Guide for Richmond, VA | Home

My Bro and my Son are both going. They already took precautions and took Monday off, just incase!! :lol: BTW, the race is scheduled for Saturday night in Richmond. Nothing on nascar.com yet about the weather. Doesn't look too good for Saturday night though!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
im still going i talked to my daughter and they havent said anything about cancelling it yet, it will be the first day after the rain stops lol hopefully by sunday. This is the site i have been keeping up with it
NBC12 News, Weather Sports, Traffic, and Programming Guide for Richmond, VA | Home

Thanks for the site. They're going down sometime tomorrow since the camping spot is already paid for on Friday. I'm not sure they're staying through Sat. though. They didn't have tickets. Just going down to tailgate and watch the race on t.v. :duh: Must be a man thing. :shrug:I don't get it, :lmao:.

A

amotley

My Bro and my Son are both going. They already took precautions and took Monday off, just incase!! :lol: BTW, the race is scheduled for Saturday night in Richmond. Nothing on nascar.com yet about the weather. Doesn't look too good for Saturday night though!

they are saying that friday night race will probably get done but not to count on saturday, but it should be able to run on sunday. i also listen to nascar on siruis radio and they are saying the same thing. im off until tuesday its my daughters 21st b day sunday so thats another reason im going down. everyone just be safe and smart while out and about in the wind and rain!!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I'm pretty sure even if they ran the race Sunday, they wouldn't stay. Gotta work Monday morning. I guess we'll just keep an eye on things. I'm sure it's been posted but, what are everyone's thoughts on what it'll be like here?

Also, thanks for the links about Virginia.

backagain39

I'm pretty sure even if they ran the race Sunday, they wouldn't stay. Gotta work Monday morning. I guess we'll just keep an eye on things. I'm sure it's been posted but, what are everyone's thoughts on what it'll be like here?

Also, thanks for the links about Virginia.

I am worried about it.........Isabel took out 11 trees and my shed...the neighbors lost their roof and the folks down the steet had 4ft of water. I am watching closely since it may hit closer to us............

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I get worried also. We do have a black walnut tree right in front of my mom-n-laws house (we share a yard). Even the last couple of storms, the wind knocked a few branches down. I think alot of that tree is dead. My kids usually freak out a little. I was planning on a night out but I'll probably end up home with the kids and dog.

belvak

Happy Camper
they are saying that friday night race will probably get done but not to count on saturday, but it should be able to run on sunday. i also listen to nascar on siruis radio and they are saying the same thing. im off until tuesday its my daughters 21st b day sunday so thats another reason im going down. everyone just be safe and smart while out and about in the wind and rain!!

Congrats to your Daughter on her 21st!!! Mine just hit hers back in July!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Sure, maybe even Saturday. If not, they'll run it Sunday. That has happened at least twice in the last few years for the spring and fall race.

We're heading down Saturday, but we're staying through Monday.

Jameo

What?!
Sure, maybe even Saturday. If not, they'll run it Sunday. That has happened at least twice in the last few years for the spring and fall race.

Mucho gracious to you & Odda!! :crossingfingersnoraintilsaturday:

belvak

Happy Camper

Say Hello to my Son and my Brother if you see them!! Don't know if he's taking her along or not, but Bro has a sweet Jack Russell named Tracey. Enjoy!!!