Hurricane Wilma strongest hurricane on record

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
canuk maybe you should write mother nature a letter and tell her you've had enough of the angry females, to back off, plus tell her your running out of hair.. :lmao:

Yeah well lucky for me my hair can grow back pretty fast.

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
:offtopic: what the hell does that have to do with a hurricane???

Someone asked me if I think there should be a Breaking Bonaduce II and I answered the question...sort of.

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
thats what it is, mother nature and father time, making the monster babies then Michael Jackson goes and gets a hold of them, and then hes found not guilty.. its pissing mother and father off so they are taking it all out on us.. Darn that Michael Jackson, had he left the babies alone, we would just be getting tropical storms. :banghead:

Well that would have made alot of sense.

C

canuk woman

DoWhat said:
How were you able to do it?
Was there plenty of help?
And who should I ask for help?
TIA

I don't know (expect a pm).

B

Bruzilla

Hurricanes down here are like snow storms up in Maryland. When the first one hits there's mass panic, everyone has to leave work, the schools shut down, the local morning shows start broadcasting news of the new "Blizzard of the Millenium" and showing pictures of salt trucks loading up. By the time the last few hit it's like "gee... it's snowing." :yawn: Same deal down here. When the first hurricane comes around, mass panic. Now... just :yawn:

Here's the news from the future...

The strongest storm ever in the Atlantic peaks at a five while it's over the gulf, and drops to a low-grade Category IV as it heads for Florida. Despite all the best hopes of the media for it to stay a Cat IV it drops to a Cat III as it nears land, and a lot of junior newsies don their rainy weather apparel and try to make tree branches bending and stop signs vibrating look new and exciting. The more senior newsies will go to the beaches and castigate the surfers and sightseers who dare to challenge the advice of a local news celebrity and come to the beach after being told, by a newsie at the beach, that being at the beach is utterly dangerous and a risk to life and limb. Again... :yawn:

The storm makes landfall and immediately drops to a Cat II and shortly thereafter skips Cat I and becomes a tropical storm. Afterwards FEMA swoops in and gives away millions of dollars to repair a lot of stuff that was broken crap before the storm hit.

Good day and may the good news be yours. This is Les Nessman at WKRP signing off.

Bruzilla said:
Hurricanes down here are like snow storms up in Maryland. When the first one hits there's mass panic, everyone has to leave work, the schools shut down, the local morning shows start broadcasting news of the new "Blizzard of the Millenium" and showing pictures of salt trucks loading up. By the time the last few hit it's like "gee... it's snowing." :yawn: Same deal down here. When the first hurricane comes around, mass panic. Now... just :yawn:

Here's the news from the future...

The strongest storm ever in the Atlantic peaks at a five while it's over the gulf, and drops to a low-grade Category IV as it heads for Florida. Despite all the best hopes of the media for it to stay a Cat IV it drops to a Cat III as it nears land, and a lot of junior newsies don their rainy weather apparel and try to make tree branches bending and stop signs vibrating look new and exciting. The more senior newsies will go to the beaches and castigate the surfers and sightseers who dare to challenge the advice of a local news celebrity and come to the beach after being told, by a newsie at the beach, that being at the beach is utterly dangerous and a risk to life and limb. Again... :yawn:

The storm makes landfall and immediately drops to a Cat II and shortly thereafter skips Cat I and becomes a tropical storm. Afterwards FEMA swoops in and gives away millions of dollars to repair a lot of stuff that was broken crap before the storm hit.

Good day and may the good news be yours. This is Les Nessman at WKRP signing off.
If only it would of gone that way for Andrew...:ohwell:

B

Bruzilla

kwillia said:
If only it would of gone that way for Andrew...:ohwell:

If Hurricane Andrew were to come back tommorrow I doubt it would be seen as all that bad.

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
It's going to hit me twice.

First my house in Maryland... hopefully it doesn't do any damage considering it's on the market right now.

Then it's going to screw with my flight into Connecticut on Monday evening. :ohwell: