HydroGas question

bcp

In My Opinion
Water injection has been around for years, It was even used in the late 60s to help cool the combustion chamber to reduce pre detonation.

It can also be used to help cool the intake air, increasing the density and allowing for more fuel to be injected in the cylinder.

now we basically just turbo charge the cars and put on a intercoooler to take care of the intake air cooling. denser air shoved in under higher pressure means more power.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Water injection has been around for years, It was even used in the late 60s to help cool the combustion chamber to reduce pre detonation.

It can also be used to help cool the intake air, increasing the density and allowing for more fuel to be injected in the cylinder.

now we basically just turbo charge the cars and put on a intercoooler to take care of the intake air cooling. denser air shoved in under higher pressure means more power.

He's not talking about water injection, but actually HYDROGEN injeciton.. You put a tank of water in your car and by embedding a charge, release the hydrogen atoms, which in turn get injected intor your fuel system.

MythBusters tried it, it did KIND of work, but there was no value added, no increase in horsepower, no increase in MPG. It made the "busted" list.

hydrogentek

My apologies if I've opened a close thread. I am new in the forum; it's fitting to find this thread on this subject. To answer the "myth buster" busting this myth. First I know those guys are well educated and so educated they did everything wrong to test the process. I can say this because of my several years of testing on every electrolyzed being sold out there (probably even the one’s being talked about in the initial thread). Reversed engineered most of them. The manner it was tested on myth buster was not the ideal condition or it was done properly to put the concept to use.

This process is not to replace gasoline on your car but to enhance the combustion process in the ICE. Statically most ICE will use 20-30% at best of the fuel induce during the combustion process. Using HHO boosting to enhance the process will enhance the process to use up to 95% of fuel induced. Hence leaving you with a very clean burning engine, faster flame speed will yield you with faster throttle response and quick acceleration, less energy to move the same mass hence less fuel.

The process of extracting Hydrogen from water is dated back in the early 1900's to date the process has become a household chemistry set for your modern thickeners. The process is complex but looking at it in a simplistic manner, the average believer can achieved it to produce 4 liter of gas from 15amp your standard charging system on any car.

I say this because here in St. Mary's county are, thus far five vehicles running with HHO boosting system onboard with result as high as 48.8% on mix driving from southern MD to Balt and 31.1% on the highway. These are your everyday vehicles that we drive, Town Car and our favorite is our truck two is Ford F-150 with 5.4 liter and a Harley Davidson bike.

How many of you out there who drives a similar vehicle as the town car that gets 26.6 mpg on driving condition from here to Baltimore, or your truck getting 23.6 on the highway and 19.1 on mix driving from here to King George VA. These are the test drive I’ve taken my test bed on and produce these result over and over again.

The concept is simple hence why we don't believe it can be true. We have been thinking only the highly educated the big corporation can come up with something so complex that we don't believe it. After two years of research I’ve open a business in the area. My goal is to combat the “Stop and Go” driving condition we all do that consumed more fuel than any other driving we do. The “take the kids” to soccer game on Saturday drive, to and from school to the “I need a cup of sugar” driving.

glhs837

Power with Control
bcp, I know your comment was old, but you can add water/methanol injection to an intercooler for even greater gains. More hassle, and you do have to ensure you have very good failsafes, but its a good way to go to lower charge temps even more.

jrt_ms1995

I'll buy one! Send me your bank routing number and account number so I can make a direct deposit to speed up the process!

hydrogentek

First let me say this. these guys are MIT graduate and been involve on some of the speciall effects done for movies. From I recall they found an electrolyzer plan from the internet they called "internet Patent", an old design but still a good plan. I like how they showed they were making a special way to power the cell. No need for that. The configuration they used was two, hopefully stainless steel tubes one lager than the other so they can be inserted into one another. submerge them, hopefully it was distilled water with some form of electrolyzer KOH or even salt and the size of the cylinder they to put them in, from what I recall it would have held at least a gl. or so of water. Then all they had to do was induced 12v power to it negative to one tube and positive to the other it did not matter which one. that tube should have been poluted with bubbles from the hydrogen and oxygen being created. The amount of amp it would have consumed was determined by how strong the solution they mixed. they did not disclose that, because they did not use the proper mix recommend from the designed they use.

They did not clarify all of this in their show. when I said you don't need special way of powering the cell. just apply 12v. If my 9 year old can follow the chemistry set I put together and produce enough hydrogen to produce a flame from water. then those educated group should be able to the same.

Oh yeah take an old car without any gas and expect to fire it up just from hydrogen, Okay, one hydrogen is used as a hancer, hence hydrogen boosting to enhance the combustion process. Here's the mistake and I am surprise it was part of the show and it did not blow up in their face at the time. Take a highly compressed hydrogen and then feeb a ICE with it without any modification to handle the gas and expect it to run, long enough to drive.

The process has evolved a great since that show was made. cell are smaller and easier for the average person to install in any car or truck experience the benefit from the process. Yes hydrogen has it's history of blowing up, this process you almost have to be stupid enough to introduce a flame next to it to blow things up. The only things that is hard to over come this days are the electronics involved in the more modern cars. the older vehicles which most of us drives are easy to accept HHO boosting.

I am not here to start a long debate over is it a scam like many have stated or is it a solution to our growing needs to combat rising fuel. Change is always hard to accept specially when it involves making something better and we don't understand it completely.

Last edited:
E

EmptyTimCup

If i told you that i could install a kit on your car that could save you anywhere from 18 - 50% gas mileage, make your engine run cleaner and last longer, cut down on greenhouse gases, and produce more horsepower all this with prices ranging from $450 - $1500 depending on the size of your engine....would you be interested?

Browns Gas.Com, the independent website on Browns Gas -HHO Gas - Oxyhydrogen - Water as Fuel

Hydrogen Technology Applications, Inc. - Home

HowStuffWorks "Aquygen"

Denny Klein's Aquygen Boosts Gas Mileage with Hydrogen | Hydrogen Cars and Vehicles

Cars run on water: Miracle or scam?

:lol: Reminds me of when I used to use a battery charger with the probes in an acid bath to create O2 and H. You put the probes inside a Coke bottle (when they used to sell coke in glass bottles) and capture the gasses by displacement. Cork it. Light a candle, uncork the bottle, put the opening of the bottle next to the flame and BLAM!!!

The O2 and H recombine to form water with a helluva exothermic reaction....

ylexot

Super Genius
BTW, do you have a source for this:
Statically most ICE will use 20-30% at best of the fuel induce during the combustion process. Using HHO boosting to enhance the process will enhance the process to use up to 95% of fuel induced.

It seems to be incredibly wrong. Maybe you mean that ICE engines are typically 20-30% efficient? I could believe that. If that's what you're saying and you're claiming 95% efficiency for HHO-boosted engines, you're smoking crack.

Of course, since the grammar is so incredibly bad, it's really difficult to understand what you're saying.

ylexot

Super Genius
Here's one of the link. My apologies for the poor grammar at least I got my point across for eveyone to verify how the general public would rather spend their hard earned money to high rising fuel cost than entertain the means to cut down the cost.

Advanced Technologies & Energy Efficiency

Yeah, that's saying that an ICE is only ~30-40% efficient...ok, I knew that. Again, if you're claiming 95% efficiency for HHO-boosted engines, you're smoking crack.

Maybe you could clarify this statement:
Using HHO boosting to enhance the process will enhance the process to use up to 95% of fuel induced.