Hydroxycut Recall Due to Liver Injuries

warneckutz

That stuff was too good! The "old" ripped fuel, xenedrene, stacker 3. That stuff used to make my skin crawl.....I would get sooooo amped on that shiznet!!

:bawl:

Those were the days! I remember when MuscleTech had a few products that actually worked (Hydroxycut, Acetebolan III <I think I spelled it right>)...

Perhaps one of the best drinks were by ABB (American Bodybuilding) and it was their Speed Stack drinks and Ripped Force Extreme drinks... those were beyond amazing.

Memories...

millertc

:bawl:

Those were the days! I remember when MuscleTech had a few products that actually worked (Hydroxycut, Acetebolan III <I think I spelled it right>)...

Perhaps one of the best drinks were by ABB (American Bodybuilding) and it was their Speed Stack drinks and Ripped Force Extreme drinks... those were beyond amazing.

Memories...

Hey War, what are your thoughts on Creatine?

warneckutz

Hey War, what are your thoughts on Creatine?

I think it's a great supplement. Many types of creatine (monohydrate is probably the best known since it's been around the longest, but *my* body responds better to other variations) have shown to be helpful with adding strength and size as well as helping to decrease bodyfat... wow, I've been reading too many supplement ads. :lol:

millertc

I think it's a great supplement. Many types of creatine (monohydrate is probably the best known since it's been around the longest, but *my* body responds better to other variations) have shown to be helpful with adding strength and size as well as helping to decrease bodyfat... wow, I've been reading too many supplement ads. :lol:

:killingme You are a walking GNC. Thanks for the info. :yay:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Once you start eating better and exercising, energy is a given. :yay:

:high5:

-26 lbs and counting... I start two a days next week and the only "supplements" I use are GNC Men's Mega Vitamin and Whey Protein mixed with Ovaltine.:yay:

warneckutz

Thank you! What is EC stack btw?

I've heard of the ECA Stack (Ephedra, Caffeine, Aspirin)...

With the ban being reinstated on ephedra, there are companies trying to push their watered-downed version of ephedra (I think it's some sort of by-product called ephedrine or something like that) which does not have anywhere near the same effect as ephedra. Unless he's got a good connection :eyebrow: :lol:

thurley42

HY;FR
I've heard of the ECA Stack (Ephedra, Caffeine, Aspirin)...

With the ban being reinstated on ephedra, there are companies trying to push their watered-downed version of ephedra (I think it's some sort of by-product called ephedrine or something like that) which does not have anywhere near the same effect as ephedra. Unless he's got a good connection :eyebrow: :lol:

warneckutz

So, I'm going through the latest Muscle & Fitness (July 2009), and I'm getting a laugh at all the Hydroxycut ads in the magazine... I know these things are usually laid out a few months in advance so I'm curious if all the Hydroxycut ads will be gone for the August 2009 edition. Of course, MuscleTech is still hammering the magazine with ads for all of their other products.