Hypocrisy: Right-Wingers Who Love It When The Babylon Bee Makes Stuff Up Suddenly Get Mad When The NYT Does It

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Both The Babylon Bee article and The New York Times article were given the “Labeled Satire” designation by Snopes, proving that The New York Times is no less accurate than The Babylon Bee. Yet many on the right are calling for recriminations from the Times while they are perfectly happy with the Bee.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So CNN is now a known Satire Site??

Good to know.. I'll let all the other duffleblog readers know.

DAMNIT.. didn't realize the original article was from the Babylon BEE>. I've been had!!

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
This was probably the most sublime post the Bee has ever made.

--- End of line (MCP)

glhs837

Power with Control
My brain was stutter-stepping through this until I saw it was the B that wrote it. Thats some inception level sh^% right there, boyo/.

BernieP

Resident PIA
The Bee Be good. It's funny and a good lesson to verify the source.
Someone posted a Bee story on the NYT honoring Mao, man were people ticked off, then they realized they had been stung by the Bee.

BOP

This was probably the most sublime post the Bee has ever made.

--- End of line (MCP)
That's because it doesn't read like satire. Probably because it isn't. When reality becomes so farcical that one no longer needs to editorialize.

Sh*t, this is making my head hurt.

littlelady

God bless the USA
That's because it doesn't read like satire. Probably because it isn't. When reality becomes so farcical that one no longer needs to editorialize.

Sh*t, this is making my head hurt.

Don’t let it get to you now, sha-BOP. There will be more. I am watching Fox right now, and the feed says ...A sham process...Democrats decry FBI’s Kavanaugh investigations...

• Haha
Reactions: BOP