• Point Lookout

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • CMC's House

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
W

Wenchy

Originally posted by PFgal
Hush up!! You've got BL to hold your hand...I won't have anyone!

I heard that cmdrfunk might be there. He's a scourge in his own right. Funk can keep the creepiness away, and who knows, he might even hold your hand...:wink:

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by CMC122
You know we could do one night at my house one night at PLO :shrug:

We could do that, but we would still have to pay for two nights. Can I crash in your utility room or something so I don't have to drive?! :dance:

crenchy

Originally posted by Wenchy
I heard that cmdrfunk might be there. He's a scourge in his own right. Funk can keep the creepiness away, and who knows, he might even hold your hand...:wink:

Fake Wenchy you are not moving into my terrirtory. Find your own young men to hand hold.

W

Wrenchy

Originally posted by crenchy
Fake Wenchy you are not moving into my terrirtory. Find your own young men to hand hold.
talk about fake - let me get a needle and deflate your fake 36DDD's. *pop* *pop* psssssssstttttt........

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by kayellesee
Hope I'm invited. :sad:

Everyone is invited. We just need to know how many cabins to get at the park. The park only allows 4 people to a cabin. The cabins have a double bed and very small bunkbeds. When I called yesterday 2 of the cabins were already rented for that time period, so we really need to decide who is bunking with who. :cheesy:

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
Why not just get people with tents? Forget the cabins

The campsites are not much less expensive, and only 1 tent (I believe) to a site. I'll stay in a cabin, and when it rains like heck we can be wall to wall forumites...:dance:

D

dutch6

Originally posted by Wenchy
Everyone is invited. We just need to know how many cabins to get at the park. The park only allows 4 people to a cabin. The cabins have a double bed and very small bunkbeds. When I called yesterday 2 of the cabins were already rented for that time period, so we really need to decide who is bunking with who. :cheesy:
I have a spare bedroom at no cost.

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Wrenchy
:banana: The wench triplets will be putting on a special performance, too. :banana:

:lmao:

How the heck did I miss this one yesterday?! This will be quite interesting...