I am a liar!

mamatutu

mama to two
Harry Reid is a joke, but sadly the joke is on us. And, I, also, have to say that is not Obama's fault. Yes, I said it. :yikes: Reid should be embalmed while he is still living. As always, just my opinion.

Last edited:

SamSpade

Harry Reid also claimed that Mitt Romney had paid NO taxes in over 10 years. He wouldn't know a lie if it bit him in the ass.

PsyOps

Pixelated
This is how they pushed this on America in the first place. Nearly every bit of it a lie. They had to lie to get it passed, and they have to continue lying in order to get folks sucked deeper into it. And they are proud of their lies. They believe it's for the better good; therefore justified.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Harry Reid is a joke, but sadly the joke is on us. And, I, also, have to say that is not Obama's fault.

How do you figure? Wasn't it Obama that said 'if you like your insurance you can keep it'? Didn't he say 'if you like your doctor you can keep it'? Didn't he say 'this will save, on average, $2500'? When Pelosi said 'we have to pass it to find out what's in it', did Obama get out there and say 'hold on a minute Nance, we need to inform the people...'?

Obama was front-and-center, he was complicit in every lie that was propagated and continues with the propaganda. This is squarely his fault in terms of propagating the lies.

Hijinx

How do you figure? Wasn't it Obama that said 'if you like your insurance you can keep it'? Didn't he say 'if you like your doctor you can keep it'? Didn't he say 'this will save, on average, $2500'? When Pelosi said 'we have to pass it to find out what's in it', did Obama get out there and say 'hold on a minute Nance, we need to inform the people...'?

Obama was front-and-center, he was complicit in every lie that was propagated and continues with the propaganda. This is squarely his fault in terms of propagating the lies.

They are like the three stooges. Harry, Nancy, and Hussein.

Obama plays the part of Moe with Harry Reid as Curly and Nancy as Larry.

mamatutu

mama to two

I didn't make myself clear. My oops! I meant that Harry Reid has been around doing his lying thing long before Obama became POTUS.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I didn't make myself clear. My oops! I meant that Harry Reid has been around doing his lying thing long before Obama became POTUS.

Here's what I see as the problem... Not that Obama or Reid lies. Most of us on here pretty much expect this is their MO. It's THE PEOPLE! They not only accept these lies, they also seem to embrace them. It’s almost considered cool. Lying is rebellion. Our progressive society loves a rebel; even if that means we all get the shaft for it. The end result is we (rhetorical ‘we’) feel good about supporting such rebellion.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Harry Reid didn't even read the damn thing before he passed it so how can he speak authoritatively on any of this?!? I guess the young lady in line behind me at Dollar Tree that spent 20 minutes lamenting the fact that her premiums were tripling under Obamacare and her family couldn't use any of their doctors was lying or she's in cahoots with the Koch brothers. :duh:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Harry Reid didn't even read the damn thing before he passed it so how can he speak authoritatively on any of this?!? I guess the young lady in line behind me at Dollar Tree that spent 20 minutes lamenting the fact that her premiums were tripling under Obamacare and her family couldn't use any of their doctors was lying or she's in cahoots with the Koch brothers. :duh:

Because he just can. It’s what they do because of their narcissistic delusions of power. And perhaps it’s because what’s happening is exactly what they intended to happen; therefore, in Reid’s mind, falls right in line with they are really trying to accomplish.

I’ve said it before, the ACA has nothing to do with healthcare, let alone affordable healthcare. If it did, they wouldn’t be forcing Americans to buy health insurance; they would be forcing healthcare providers to reduce their prices. They’d cut off the wheeling and dealing that goes on between providers and insurance companies. Efforts would be made to remove the middleman.

This is about destroying the commercial insurance industry to establish a single-payer system. It’s about government control of 1/6th of the economy. And when they’ve accomplished this, they will move on to the next industry. Energy! And they've already laid the foundation for that. This government is like a organism that devours everything in its path.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Because he just can. It’s what they do because of their narcissistic delusions of power. And perhaps it’s because what’s happening is exactly what they intended to happen; therefore, in Reid’s mind, falls right in line with they are really trying to accomplish.

I’ve said it before, the ACA has nothing to do with healthcare, let alone affordable healthcare. If it did, they wouldn’t be forcing American to buy health insurance; they would be forcing healthcare providers to reduce their prices. They’d cut off the wheeling and dealing that goes on between providers and insurance companies. This is about destroying the commercial insurance industry to establish a single-payer system. It’s about government control of 16th of the economy. And when they’ve accomplished this, they will move on to the next industry. Energy! And they've already laid the foundation for that.

I believe you are on the right track. What is amazing is that the Health Insurance Industry fell for it Hook, Line and Sinker. They lobbied for this mess.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I believe you are on the right track. What is amazing is that the Health Insurance Industry fell for it Hook, Line and Sinker. They lobbied for this mess.

Worse yet, Americans voted for it.................... TWICE!

Hijinx

Worse yet, Americans voted for it.................... TWICE!

I consider myself an American and can assure you I did not vote for Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Hoyer, Mikulski, Cardin, or a host of others that would take the real America and make the mess of it that they have made.

Yes: Enough really stupid Americans did vote for this Community Organizer to get him into the office and many of that number still have not caught on or are a part of his BS, but I take great offense at being accused of being one of them.