I am having a hard time...

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Vence gets gelded tomorrow..he is 10...produced many nice foals..I am really emotional over this..

Attachments

• 196053483-M.jpg
    196053483-M.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 115
  • 196039133-M.jpg
    196039133-M.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 196123691-M.jpg
    196123691-M.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 119
  • 196092378-M.jpg
    196092378-M.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 93

Loper

Animal Poor!
Vence gets gelded tomorrow..he is 10...produced many nice foals..I am really emotional over this..

He's going to be hopping mad at you...

Attachments

• IMG_2926trim.jpg
    IMG_2926trim.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_2924trim.jpg
    IMG_2924trim.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2923trim.jpg
    IMG_2923trim.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 133

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
OMG do I have that first photo..that is just to die for...you can even..gasp..see his nuts.. :bawl:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yes it is on the cd I gave you..... :whistle: img_2926
all three of them are on the cd the head shot I cropped from img_2924

I saved them like they are...thats ok right...I might add the first one to the web page..I like you have them stamped so peeps know who took them...

I just looked at Jose's coggins as he needs a new one tomorrow..guess how old that sucker is???

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
then don't do it.
:bawl: Go with your gut and let Vence have his nuts.

Gut says..no market in breeding if you are not showing...no big market for babys...will have more fun with a gelding...

I did sell Monty (Mistys colt from Sept) he goes to NC on Saturday..

fredsaid2

He is a very nice looking guy but, your focus is changing and you need him to fall in line w/ the new plan. Making a considered decision to geld him is awesome. He will be happy, you will be happy, the mares on the trails will be happy! Of course you're emotional but all will be well. Think of how much more enjoyable your no-room-for-pansies trail rides will be! :howdy:

This isn't the 'right' thing to say make you feel better but I think the fact that you thought this through and considered what's best for him and for you is wonderful.

Loper

Animal Poor!
I saved them like they are...thats ok right...I might add the first one to the web page..I like you have them stamped so peeps know who took them...

I just looked at Jose's coggins as he needs a new one tomorrow..guess how old that sucker is???

I TOLD you that they are yours and you can do whatever YOU want with them....:whistle: I think I posted them before so they had already been stamped... :lmao:

How old the coggins or Jose is?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
He is a very nice looking guy but, your focus is changing and you need him to fall in line w/ the new plan. Making a considered decision to geld him is awesome. He will be happy, you will be happy, the mares on the trails will be happy! Of course you're emotional but all will be well. Think of how much more enjoyable your no-room-for-pansies trail rides will be! :howdy:

This isn't the 'right' thing to say make you feel better but I think the fact that you thought this through and considered what's best for him and for you is wonderful.

Did you see the video I posted before your post? I watched the video myself and read your post then damn it I cryed...

Plus I got a call today from a Paso breeder telling me Vence throws some of the best babies he has seen in a long time..and to "think about it" told me the studs that I have to breed to now (that Vence will be gelded) will not throw as well as Vence did for me..BUT...with mom I don't have time for babies..babies aggravate the shiat out of me...I am NOT showing Pasos..I want to trail ride..and I want to have fun...Hate to have so much 4 in a gelding but look at Roger :faint:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I TOLD you that they are yours and you can do whatever YOU want with them....:whistle: I think I posted them before so they had already been stamped... :lmao:

How old the coggins or Jose is?

That old prick is 17 this year...he does not act it does he??

Loper

Animal Poor!
That old prick is 17 this year...he does not act it does he??

No he doesn't!!!! How long have you had him?
You know you should have waited til Friday to have the gelding done... I would have come out and taken pics... :killingme:killingme
I could have added them to your b-day present.... *ducking*

fredsaid2

Did you see the video I posted before your post? I watched the video myself and read your post then damn it I cryed...

Plus I got a call today from a Paso breeder telling me Vence throws some of the best babies he has seen in a long time..and to "think about it" told me the studs that I have to breed to now (that Vence will be gelded) will not throw as well as Vence did for me..BUT...with mom I don't have time for babies..babies aggravate the shiat out of me...I am NOT showing Pasos..I want to trail ride..and I want to have fun...10K is alot for a gelding but hell I will have 2 then I paid that for :faint:

You deserve all the fun you can manage. If it doesn't feel right to you in the morning you can always send the vet home. I'll go check out the video now.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
No he doesn't!!!! How long have you had him?
You know you should have waited til Friday to have the gelding done... I would have come out and taken pics... :killingme:killingme
I could have added them to your b-day present.... *ducking*

I got him (Jose') 5/31/07

You can still take off work :whistle:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
oh man, I know the feeling Paso....:huggy:
I gelded my colt last May and that day was Friday the 13th. I was all nervous and sicky feeling about it... But I knew I didn't want a stud around and didn't want to mess with breedings.. I leave that up to my friends.

I swear when he came out, he had an attitude. I struggled with him and it was a love/hate relationship.. more hate than love. But this past year, he has morphed into a really nice boy.
I love him most days now. :lmao:

It will make Vence a better man. And give you two a better bond.

Loper

Animal Poor!
You deserve all the fun you can manage. If it doesn't feel right to you in the morning you can always send the vet home. I'll go check out the video now.

:yeahthat: paso, if you are so undecided about it now... wait a bit... I'm mean what could a few more weeks or months do now? You can ride him as a stallion, granted he can be a bit up the mares arses but you've been able to handle that before. Like Fredsaid2 said, if you don't like the idea come morning, don't do it. :love:

I got him (Jose') 5/31/07

You can still take off work :whistle:

What time? :whistle: