I am looking...

bellathepar2007

Hello everyone I am very reliable have own transportation have 16 year horse exper.. Willing to work for anyone for pay if anyone knows of anyone who is looking for some one to work for them PM me Please

--Thanks--:buddies:

Last edited:
S

somdtard

Hello every I am very reliable have own transportation have 16 year horse exper.. Will to work for anyone for pay if any one knows of anyone who is look for some one to work for them PM me Please

--Thanks--:buddies:

Well, I am looking for someone who can speak correctly, so I'll have to pass.....

pssssst.....previewing your posts before you submit it is highly suggested

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Well, I am looking for someone who can speak correctly, so I'll have to pass.....

pssssst.....previewing your posts before you submit it is highly suggested

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Proof read your own post.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
K also remember if you excercise or train anyones horses for money you've now entered the ranks of Pro and can no longer show in any Amateur Classes. Barn work or braiding for shows doesn't fall under the category.

By the way when did you get new Wheels??? Will I see you out at the barn soon?

bellathepar2007

K also remember if you excercise or train anyones horses for money you've now entered the ranks of Pro and can no longer show in any Amateur Classes. Barn work or braiding for shows doesn't fall under the category.

Yes, My mom is teaching me to drive the "ZX2" the stick shift car so i can get out to the barn I would like to get out there thursday or friday:howdy: I cant wait to see miss bella I miss her so much I also would like to see you as well. Give me a call

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Yes, My mom is teaching me to drive the "ZX2" the stick shift car so i can get out to the barn I would like to get out there thursday or friday:howdy: I cant wait to see miss bella I miss her so much I also would like to see you as well. Give me a call

That is great news. Be careful not to burn up the clutch though. I learned to drive back in the day in an old orange VW Bug. I'll be out of town till Saturday afternoon. Might be able to get down later Sunday afternoon to do something. Need to see if FrmGrl will be available too.

Sparks

K also remember if you excercise or train anyones horses for money you've now entered the ranks of Pro and can no longer show in any Amateur Classes. ?

Isn't this person a kid, meaning, under 18? I didn't think Amateur status mattered for Juniors.

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
amateur certification

the way to avoid losing your amateur certification is to have the money reimbursing you for your expenses. payment in forms of gas cards, gift certificates for riding attire or equipment, working off your board, trailering fees to shows, and other types of reimbursements do not count. see the usef rulebook if you are truely concerned.

Bilbo

the way to avoid losing your amateur certification is to have the money reimbursing you for your expenses. payment in forms of gas cards, gift certificates for riding attire or equipment, working off your board, trailering fees to shows, and other types of reimbursements do not count. see the usef rulebook if you are truely concerned.

Trying to walk a fine line there and it will get you burned. GR 1306 states "Horse board, prize money, partial support or objects of more than
$300 are considered remuneration, not small tokens of appreciation".

But that is not object of post. She wants to earn money working around barn, not training or instructing.

fredsaid2

Just say NO to Shamateurs! :killingme

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
Trying to walk a fine line there and it will get you burned. GR 1306 states "Horse board, prize money, partial support or objects of more than
$300 are considered remuneration, not small tokens of appreciation".

But that is not object of post. She wants to earn money working around barn, not training or instructing.

you are correct! thats why the horse science school has offered me wawa gas cards and pony club organizations have offered dover gift cards of $50 bucks for a day of teaching camp. and people i have exercised horses for have paid my show entries for me.

being a backyard advanced rider working her way through college and keep expenses low and being "shamateur" are two different things.

you people are so fiesty on this forum.. feel like you are more trying to tear eachother apart then collaborately sharing ideas to help eachother out.

Bilbo

you are correct! thats why the horse science school has offered me wawa gas cards and pony club organizations have offered dover gift cards of $50 bucks for a day of teaching camp. and people i have exercised horses for have paid my show entries for me.

being a backyard advanced rider working her way through college and keep expenses low and being "shamateur" are two different things.

you people are so fiesty on this forum.. feel like you are more trying to tear eachother apart then collaborately sharing ideas to help eachother out.

No, some of us are pointing out error of your ways. The same GR 1306 allows payments of entry fees, farrier and vet bills related to the horse. The same rule DOES NOT allow paying for your gas or your equipment.

Walk the line if you want...lots do. Does not make it right.

That being said...:1bdz:

Last edited: