I am officially an old person!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:diva:

No sooner did I become a grandmother, than my knee started aching. :lol: I was telling my BFF about this and she told me to get some glucosamine because it was probably a cartilage issue.

So now I take...well, not really a medication, but it's something! :diva:

K

Kain99

I feel your pain! I received an AARP notice today. telling me that if I join immediately I will get 10% off.

I laid in the bathtub and cried for half an hour. :huggy:

Cowgirl

No sooner did I become a grandmother, than my knee started aching. :lol: I was telling my BFF about this and she told me to get some glucosamine because it was probably a cartilage issue.

Now you can get one of those tackle-box sized pill boxes.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Good thing your fingers weren't cut off at the knuckle. :faint:

Pandora

I had a 'old person' moment yesterday. I have a new employee in the office and mentioned Dukes of Hazard to her and she was like... :confused: huh? Who is that?

I said, well, it was a TV show that was popular in the early 80's. She said, well, I wasn't born until '86. I said really, I was just graduating *lightbulb* *little voice*

YOU ARE GETTING OLD...

And it was at that moment I realized I am no spring chicken anymore. :ohwell:

I think I may have clothing items, possibly even shoes as old as this new employee.... :bawl:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sounds...

...like apnea to me.

:lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I started to tell that you were an old person when you ordered all that plastic covering for the couches and gave me $2.50 for my birthday.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I had a 'old person' moment yesterday. I have a new employee in the office and mentioned Dukes of Hazard to her and she was like... :confused: huh? Who is that?

I said, well, it was a TV show that was popular in the early 80's. She said, well, I wasn't born until '86. I said really, I was just graduating *lightbulb* *little voice*

YOU ARE GETTING OLD...

And it was at that moment I realized I am no spring chicken anymore. :ohwell:

I think I may have clothing items, possibly even shoes as old as this new employee.... :bawl:

i gota wipper snapper working with me like that.

When I had to explain luke skywalker and the too live crew was not a starwars squadron:cds:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I feel the old age creeping up on me too. Just the other day I received my first social security status.:lol:

I also do an after school flag football program with the middle school kids. Some of them out-run and Moss me often.:ohwell:

nanstime

you arent old just a very hip granny with an adorable baby