I am officially an old person!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Had this emailed to me yesterday ...

Old People

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes.. We decided to grab a bite to eat at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The kid had spiked hair in all different colors: green, purple, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response - knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style, he did not bat an eye in his response. 'Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:diva:

No sooner did I become a grandmother, than my knee started aching. :lol: I was telling my BFF about this and she told me to get some glucosamine because it was probably a cartilage issue.

So now I take...well, not really a medication, but it's something! :diva:

Try Glucosamine Chondroitin with MSM.
:yay: :yay:

Lots of old people swear by it :razz:

Glucosamine helps make cartilage stronger and more rigid. Some research shows that glucosamine supplements relieve pain in some people with osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee. Osteoarthritis, also called degenerative joint disease, is the most common type of arthritis. It is associated with a breakdown of cartilage in joints and commonly occurs in the hips, knees and spine.

Chondroitin is believed to enhance the shock-absorbing properties of collagen and block enzymes that break down cartilage. Studies are being done to evaluate the ability of chondroitin to reverse cartilage loss. It generally takes two to four months to work completely.

Two large studies that evaluated data from about a dozen studies showed significant improvement in pain and inflammation and improved joint function. Some people taking chondroitin are able to decrease NSAID dosage.

MSM: Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring sulfur compound containing sulfur and methyl groups. It is found in the normal diets of humans and almost all other animals. MSM is made up of 34% sulfur, the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body.

MSM has shown benefits for a range of health problems including arthritis, muscle and joint pain. MSM has shown promise in the inhibition of pain impulses along nerve fibers, (analgesia), lessening of inflammation, increasing blood supply, reducing muscle spasms, and softening of scar tissue. MSM supports healthy, active lifestyles and benefits multiple structures and functions within the body, including connective tissues and the respiratory system while the methyl groups support energy production.

belvak

Happy Camper
I started to tell that you were an old person when you ordered all that plastic covering for the couches and gave me $2.50 for my birthday.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Old People

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes.. We decided to grab a bite to eat at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him. The kid had spiked hair in all different colors: green, purple, red, orange, and blue. My dad kept staring at him. The teenager would look and find him staring every time. When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, 'What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?'

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response - knowing he would have a good one. And in classic style, he did not bat an eye in his response. 'Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son.'

:killingme :killingme :killingme