I am pacing the house...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...like an emotionally disturbed being...thinking wonderfully angry and vile thoughts...I can NOT wait.

This will be either one of the worst days of my life or one of the....greatest.

Boswell got it right today in saying this is a chance for the hate to come back in this relationship and I have rage issues.

Oh, how I hate the Dallas Cowboys.

Roger, Clint Longley, Danny White, Drew, Dorestt, Harris, Hollywood, Too Tall, all of them. Landry. Arggh. Dion Sanders was a Cowboy. I hate him several ways, but that's the best one. Harvey...Jethro PUGH. Rafael Septien and his girly trot/walk. bwahhahah.

Unfortunately, there aren't any Cowboys of the last 15 years I actually hate or even really dislike. I even Like Jimmy Johnson. So, I hate the Cowboys of my youth. I like Parcells. They've owned us for so long that it's more disheartening, but the only realistic thing to do, so, we focus on how much we've sucked. Maybe something will happen today? We have to hold up our end of the argument.

It HAS to. We've GOT to sweep their ass. This relationship, forged in hell and flavored by fear and loathing and despisement has got to rise again!

Sign idea:

Dallas tixs $400
Parking: $100
Passing on HATRED for the Cowboys to the next generation:

PRICELESS

Back to pacing...what time is it???? 6 cups of coffee...

Guess I'll go take another dallas while all sleep soundly...

V

Vixen

crabcake said:
This is for later; I think you'll need it ~~> :poorbaby:

:biggrin: Have a great time at the game! :yay:

That av is too funny!

Larry, enjoy the game! :whistle: It sounds like your going to need a day to recover from being stressed out!

D

dems4me

I hope everyone has a fun time at the game, whether your a dallas fan or Redskin fan. Beatiful day and wonderful football weather!! :dance: :clap: :clap:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Have a good time at the game, Larry!

It ought to be one he!! of a skirmish. It's gonna be bloody, no doubt! :patriot:

May the best team win!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING!!! HOLY F*CKING ####! WILL THIS BE ANOTHER 49ers-LIKE WIN? TY TY TY TY TY LARRY AND OTHERS FOR BUSTING A LUNG!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVIN THIS

Mikeinsmd

BuddyLee said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M SEEING!!! HOLY F*CKING ####! WILL THIS BE ANOTHER 49ers-LIKE WIN? TY TY TY TY TY LARRY AND OTHERS FOR BUSTING A LUNG!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVIN THIS
But how do you really feel???? :lmao:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Something tells me - Larry - Is in Hog Heaven!!:lmao:

The Real Cowgirls did not show up for this game! :smack:

So far....................however, we got a whole nuther half to go, but it's not looking good.

Crabcake, what you thinkin'?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Pete said:
She doesn't care about football anymore.
I think she turned both the TV and and the 'puter off! :lmao:

This is not what Santas in Texas were hoping for!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Good evening sports fans...

...I'll have a few comments later. For the moment, I am off to the grocery store with the woman who allowed me to piss away a good chunk of change in order to see that at least one of the children was properly raised.

Oh Hell Yeah

BuddyLee

Football addict
Larry Gude said:
...I'll have a few comments later. For the moment, I am off to the grocery store with the woman who allowed me to piss away a good chunk of change in order to see that at least one of the children was properly raised.

Oh Hell Yeah
Can't wait!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
So, did Larry stick around for the post-game tailgate parties?

OH Yeah!!

Oh, there he is! :lmao: