I am pacing the house...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Pete said:
She doesn't care about football anymore.
:smack: I DVR'd the game cuz I had company, but I peaked and saw the score. :bawl:

I'm glad for Larry though that he got to witness my team's ass whippin' in person. :lol:

K

Kain99

crabcake said:
And I started caring about that when? :confused: :neener:

I'm off to bed; ya'll have a good night! :howdy:
I got $5 bucks says the AV disappears tomorrow! :killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My voice is completely gone. I lost it at some point in the 3rd qtr, and was thus reduced to whistling and beating a plastic beer bottle with pennies on the rail.

FedEx was totally insane, FINALLY the home crowd acted like a home crowd.

BuddyLee

Football addict
kom526 said:
My voice is completely gone. I lost it at some point in the 3rd qtr, and was thus reduced to whistling and beating a plastic beer bottle with pennies on the rail.

Thanks for bein' there my brotha.:yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I just watched Sean Salsberry(sp?), on ESPN this morning. He was saying the Cowboys should have stayed in their hotel rooms - by the way they played.It wasn't like they didn't have something to play for, a split in the season with the 'Skins, control of their destiny in the playoffs, etc.
But, it just didn't seem they had the spunk to even make it a game.

Hard to fathom their effort; it's only one or two of the greatest football rivalries in history of the game?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Little grouchy girl :poorbaby:

Had my team taken a massive beating today, I would probably feel the same way :huggy:
I wasn't grouchy in the least. :shrug: I'm not ate up with football anymore. I just like being the thorn in the sides of the skins fans. :biggrin:

Now, watching my driver not win the championship, fall out of Homestead early, slipping to 5th in points ... that made me grouchy. :mad: :lol:

And just cuz my team got its ass handed to them on a platter doesn't mean I should change the av. :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
kom526 said:

Did you ever get to feel the stands shake at RFK?

:thosewerethedays: