I am so APPALLED by my DH

Tami2red

I'm not interested enough to Google it. I was just commenting on the information given. :shrug:

(supposed) Crass comments are crass comments. Doesn't mean he's disparaging an entire segment of society. :lol:

Um... I already posted it. He was being crass. You're right. It needs to stop.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Um... I already posted it. He was being crass. You're right. It needs to stop.

I think I was posting about the same time you were editing your post. If he doesn't like the shows you like - that's probably not going to change. Get your own TV - problem solved! :getdown:

Tami2red

I think I was posting about the same time you were editing your post. If he doesn't like the shows you like - that's probably not going to change. Get your own TV - problem solved! :getdown:

LOL Probably were posting about the same time. We have 2. LR and BR. One is 19" and about ten' from the bed. The other is 42" and about 8' from the couch. He fell asleep. I put it on something else i like. He woke up, changed the channel and fell back asleep. I just give up at this point. TV NEWS ALL DAY! :yay: I'm going to do some work on the computer.

lovinmaryland

Exactly. This is why women annoy men.

Tami, is THIS really what you wanna get your panties in a bunch about?? Really???? JFC!! :duh:

^^^THIS^^^

You're seriously getting upset about something he said about a reality show star...someone you dont even know :confused:

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I don't see how it's any different than when someone pokes fun of how Kim Kardashian or the Honey Boo Boo family looks. If she looks bad in the dress she looks bad in the dress.

Tami2red

Has anyone even realized that the whole thing is over now? We talked, he realized where I was coming from. DONE.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Now I feel like a horrible person because my best bonding moments with SO are making fun of people on tv and at walmart. But we are equal opportunity and make fun of everyone, so there's that.

lovinmaryland

Now I feel like a horrible person because my best bonding moments with SO are making fun of people on tv and at walmart. But we are equal opportunity and make fun of everyone, so there's that.

EXACTLY!!! :high5: some of our best dates are sharing a few cold beers and people watching :lmao: :buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Baja28

Obama destroyed America