I am tired of the Male Bashing........ So, lets have fun! ;)

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by cariblue
abong? Was that intentional?

Yes, I couldn't resist, it was quite intentional!

How about "Obi Bong Kenobi"?

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by vraiblonde
It'd sure make us get along better, don't ya think?

Here, here :cheers: When's the last time you saw a truly angry smoker? I'm sure they exist, but few and far between......get lethargic enough, fighting takes too much energy and concentration of the mind.

On the other hand...we may all get along better, but would we be able to remember how to work our computers correctly?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by laureng
She is a darling...I can attest to that :wink:!
My one-time savior! And knows an AWFUL lot of my secrets - everyone be nice to Betty_Elms!
:lmao:

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by vraiblonde
And knows an AWFUL lot of my secrets

*cough* secrets? I know no secrets at all hun...*cough*
See no evil.....

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by laureng
:biggrin:!!! That reminds me...I gotta finish that tape...:lol:

You do realize that by the time you and Dean finish that tape, he will think you and I are total nutters! :biggrin:

P

PartiallySane

People are people and will adapt to anything. I think if you are going to date someone there should be give and take from both sides. Sometimes it won't be equal, but who cares? thats life folks! If you love someone, you'll look past their wrongs and help them through it. This both goes for male and females. Don't let the past keep comming up, let it go. (Hell, this doesn't even always have to invovle relationships. I think some poeple around here need to learn that one} I think what Steve did was a public service announcement and was just expressing his feelings. He's got a lot of good points, though. It's only advice people. You can either use it or not.

B

Betty_Elms

Originally posted by SEABREEZE 1957
[B

I think his "advice" stinks in general. [/B]

Hee-hee...advice? :razz2:
Nah, more like one of those hokey little emails men send each other to get a chuckle out of at our expense.....just as we do them! The sexes will always complain and poke fun at the other's little habits and faults, but when it comes down to it, sometimes these things make life more interesting and fun. We love each other...we hate each other.....
"Rollercoaster....of Lo-oo-oove......"