I apologize for not intorducing myself!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by bknarw

ME??? MOI??? FRESH???
0-:)

I ask ALL of the newcomers that question!!!

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: YOU NEVER Asked me!!!!! I am so heartbroken, crushed, my fragile ego is shattered :bawl: :bawl:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Hi Karen! Welcome to southern Maryland!

Would you babysit my 15-year-old daughter? She keeps having little "parties" at the house when I'm at work... LOL! We could tell her that SHE'LL be the one babysitting the four year old, and I'll give you the money to pay her so she'll think it's a REAL job! LOL!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by migtig

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: YOU NEVER Asked me!!!!! I am so heartbroken, crushed, my fragile ego is shattered :bawl: :bawl:

So...uhh...hey baby. (looks over top of sunglasses)
Uhhh...
(lights cigarette, pauses, lifts eyebrow slightly)
What are you wearing?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by bknarw

So...uhh...hey baby. (looks over top of sunglasses)
Uhhh...
(lights cigarette, pauses, lifts eyebrow slightly)
What are you wearing?

Took ya long enough LOL
Anything or nothing at all - you decide :p

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
just cuious

Guess i should have introduced myself back a few weeks ago. Anyways....its bad enough he has to pay child support ehh. That sucks but, if there his kids. It shouldn't be looked at as bad.

But I am not harping here...as far as work. It is always hard to find work specifically what you do. So sometimes ya have to look for other things. I had to move from phily for the work I do.

I work at the TPS as well..by the way. Problem with child care it seems...is you have to be licensed right? Or am I wrong...I am not real sure though. But I would recremend. Telling your husband to post what You want to do I.e. a small flyer type thing with what you do.

CHILD CARE PROVIDER
list your name, and bunch of stuff....and post them in different places. Credible places mind ya and maybe that will help.

Jaime