I BIG thank you to....

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
:smack: we were taking pics at THE SAME TIME... just different angles.. :huggy:

:lmao: couple of what I got... ONLY the NICE ones... :lmao: at first... :killingme

Attachments

• IMG_3119.jpg
    IMG_3119.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3127.jpg
    IMG_3127.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3131.jpg
    IMG_3131.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3134.jpg
    IMG_3134.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3141.jpg
    IMG_3141.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 52

Loper

Animal Poor!
rack'm said:
I posed her :neener:
I was wondering, did you get a shot of Paso with her tongue hanging out too?? :roflmao:

I posed them for the side shots on the horses... :lalala: nope I did not get that whole tongue thing I think I was just walking back up... :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
Loper said:
I posed them for the side shots on the horses... :lalala: nope I did not get that whole tongue thing I think I was just walking back up... :lmao:

Bug Paso for a CD, I gave her three

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
I know it was for ME. :roflmao: That and Paso "modeling" Giddy Up's bra. :killingme

I never saw something so small in all my life..I thought it was something to put over your eyes when laying in the sun :ohwell:

Loper

Animal Poor!
rack'm said:
The first three are nice enough, but what's growing out of the horse's head in the last one? :confused:

:killingme

:lmao: that's called abstract... :whistle: if paso would quit talking and do a bit more smiling we could have got some good ones of her... :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:lmao: that's called abstract... :whistle: if paso would quit talking and do a bit more smiling we could have got some good ones of her... :lmao:

There was alot of me with my mouth open... :lmao: