I can't believe it!

BuddyLee

Football addict
I can't believe it either...

No Iggles winning the Super Bowl posts? Where are they?:lol:

Anyways, time for some actual football talk.

Are you buying into the Dan Snyderesque buy-a-Super-Bowl Iggles? Who else has a legit shot with the shortened off-season? Saints? Colts might be in trouble without Peyton. Steelers and Ravens will be in it again. I think the Jets take a step back this season as does Green Bay. Atlanta could be dangerous but I wouldn't be surprised if they choked in true Atlanta fashion. Any sleeper teams?

What say you?

Football is coming! YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!:yahoo:

LordStanley

I know nothing

Are you buying into the Dan Snyderesque buy-a-Super-Bowl Iggles? Who else has a legit shot with the shortened off-season? Saints? Colts might be in trouble without Peyton. Steelers and Ravens will be in it again. I think the Jets take a step back this season as does Green Bay. Atlanta could be dangerous but I wouldn't be surprised if they choked in true Atlanta fashion. Any sleeper teams?

What say you?

Im not "buying" in to the hype...

I'll wait till the season has a couple games under its belt and only then will I make rational, logical predictions on how my Eagles will do. :whistle:

Peter Forsberg

What say you?

Iggles fans are smarter then say REX Grossman to make stoopid predications. On paper yeah we look strong but I have concerns at Linebacker.

thurley42

HY;FR

What say you?

IMO

Ratbirds take a step back this year.....I think the Browns take one from them....The Pats, Jets, and Steelers will be there again....We'll see how healthy everyone stays....I think the Pats are tough to beat healthy. Chargers should have a great offensive year, we'll see how the defense holds up..

I think the defending champs are the team to beat in the NFC....Eagles "should" give them a run for the NFC title...

:buddies: