I can't believe this..But!

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
The SUN is the equivalent of the NATIONAL INQUIRER. Do you believe the picturs of Jen and Brad punching each other out? Do you believe the picturs of Brad and Anelina on the beach? B.S. alarm is in full blast over this one.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
BS Gal said:
It is NOT my dog. I may accidently shut her tail in the door, but I'm never using her as bait......APPY!
HS not BS :bonk:
It was a reference to his piercings. Geese, some people's kids.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I think that the pic is fake. There's no blood on the dog's snout and that hook would definatly make it bleed.

Toxick

Splat
I believe the picture is real, but I'm absolutely positive that the story behind it is fake - due to the simple laws of physics.

I'm sure the dog was nosing around his owner's tacklebox or something - and either by its own curiosity, or human ignorance the hook somehow accidentally got it stuck in the dog's face.

But there is NO EFFING WAY that the dog - or ANY dog - could possibly be drug behind a boat hooked through that thin layer of flesh. The water resistance would slow the dog down, and that hook would rip out in less than 3 seconds.

The image MAY be the result of cruelty - but I'd bet it's an honest accident.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Toxick said:
I believe the picture is real, but I'm absolutely positive that the story behind it is fake - due to the simple laws of physics.

I'm sure the dog was nosing around his owner's tacklebox or something - and either by its own curiosity, or human ignorance the hook somehow accidentally got it stuck in the dog's face.

But there is NO EFFING WAY that the dog - or ANY dog - could possibly be drug behind a boat hooked through that thin layer of flesh. The water resistance would slow the dog down, and that hook would rip out in less than 3 seconds.

The image MAY be the result of cruelty - but I'd bet it's an honest accident.
Good point.