I can't help myself...

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
Manny's timing was spot on! He came outta left field and knocked it out of the park! I love that kid! :killingme

I know, he always makes me laugh. But Gloria makes me laugh more than anyone. Remember when she was trying to hide her accent? :killingme

Hey, I've been missing Cougar Town these past few weeks. But I like Modern Family better.

Cowgirl

Modern Family is by far the best show that's come out in a LONG time. Wonderful writing and wonderful characters!

I know, he always makes me laugh. But Gloria makes me laugh more than anyone. Remember when she was trying to hide her accent? :killingme
A box of baby jesus....:killingme OMG I still have that on on my DVR because I can't bring myself to delete it... :lol:

*inbestprimandpropervoice* "Welcome to your nightmare."

:roflmao:

And then the episode where the kids walked in on Claire and Phil having sex...

Phil trying to figure out the best way to handle it and he wanted to do with a knock knock joke: "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Kids that don't want to see their parents having sex." :jet:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Phil trying to figure out the best way to handle it and he wanted to do with a knock knock joke: "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Kids that don't want to see their parents having sex." :jet:

"Did you notice Dad had that look on his face like when he smells a new car."

:killingme

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
A box of baby jesus....:killingme OMG I still have that on on my DVR because I can't bring myself to delete it... :lol:

*inbestprimandpropervoice* "Welcome to your nightmare."

:roflmao:

Oh yeah, I think that episode may have been the best one. I couldn't stop laughing! :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

"I think dad was winning." :killingme

:killingme OMG, poor innocent little Luke!