I could not believe my eyes!!

devinej

holy crap.

that is bizarre. i don't want to ride that one. but my name is in his name....

his nose was BELOW his knees....

devinej

well his daddy jumps like a normal (Grand Prix) horse...maybe he'll figure it out someday. interesting how his forearms were still pointed down over the jump (the son)

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
OMG, now that horse can jump!

are you effing kidding? THat horse is jumping blindly..with no style or grace. He is trash.

Thanks for the green karma btw, BUT I'm not effing kidding,,,I said the horse could jump,,,did I say the horse was a great or even good jumper,,,no simply the horse can jump...:buddies:

fredsaid2

are you effing kidding? THat horse is jumping blindly..with no style or grace. He is trash.

Thanks for the green karma btw, BUT I'm not effing kidding,,,I said the horse could jump,,,did I say the horse was a great or even good jumper,,,no simply the horse can jump...:buddies:

He's just a baby, right? The first jump of the grid looked cute. How can you eval his conformation by that video anyway? Speaking to your karma....

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
He's just a baby, right? The first jump of the grid looked cute. How can you eval his conformation by that video anyway? Speaking to your karma....

Fred I was thinking the same thing about the first fence. That was such a tight bounce to the second fence. This little guy was just trying to get over the fence. Hopefully he will jump with more style as he progresses through his training. He got up so high over that third fence he didn't know what to do with his front end.:jameo:

fredsaid2

Fred I was thinking the same thing about the first fence. That was such a tight bounce to the second fence. This little guy was just trying to get over the fence. Hopefully he will jump with more style as he progresses through his training. He got up so high over that third fence he didn't know what to do with his front end.:jameo:

Yes, I thought he was just doing the best he could. Once he's fully developed he'll probably be lovely. :smile:

appaholic

Hey there! Like your sig. Mine will be house/broke & horse/broke!! :killingme

Me too! House/broke, Horse/broke, and Kid broke!!:killingme According to the doom and gloom club aka hubby " no money for more land honey or even house addition, no money for more horses, new horse trailer/truck,... honey, but I guess we must pay the kids tuition! Like I said mile long want list!