I could not believe my eyes!!

fredsaid2

Me too! House/broke, Horse/broke, and Kid broke!!:killingme According to the doom and gloom club aka hubby " no money for more land honey or even house addition, no money for more horses, new horse trailer/truck,... honey, but I guess we must pay the kids tuition! Like I said mile long want list!

Hey, I've got that one coming up too! Two years at CSM is looking pretty appealing...

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
holy crap.

that is bizarre. i don't want to ride that one. but my name is in his name....

his nose was BELOW his knees....

Me either! I would NEVER be able to stay on! That is insane!
Is it a good thing for his head to be so low??

tallyhoe

I didn't think horses should be jumped until their knees were closed. If he is only two he will not last long.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
There are many different training things horses shouldn't do at such an early age. A small percentage can handle the training and stay sound. Some break down mentally and physically.

Yes, starting to jump before the horse or pony knees are closed really isn't a good idea. Why take the chance.

IntegritysDream

I think the daddy of that horse looks like a fun ride, and ilike the Cabardino too. I think that poor youngster is being started/rushed way to young and what ever potiental he might have; will go to crap in the long run. 2 yrs old and free lunging 4ft at that tight of a bounce.. poor thing.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
I didn't think horses should be jumped until their knees were closed. If he is only two he will not last long.

It's not just about his knees. That is the least of the issues. He shouldn't be jumped excessively until his back closes which is around 5 to 7 and can even be 8 on most warmbloods. Knees are one of the first joints to close.