I Date And Get With Married Men — And Have Zero Guilt About It

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
However, when the other woman knows that the man is married, she knows what she's getting into.

It's no secret, therefore, there is no sense in apologizing for something that you do not regret.

I've been down this road before, I have traveled this road many times, I have lived on this road, and quite frankly, I know what's at the end of this road. In my opinion, there are only two types of people who do not cheat.

1. The person who is afraid to lose what he or she has
  2. The person who has not found someone that he or she wants bad enough
Everyone cheats. If you're not a cheater, then I would be willing to bet that you fall into one of the two categories I listed above.

I'm a cheater. I am a proud cheater. I've cheated on men that I've dated and I've been the other woman.

I've never been married, but I've had a lot of husbands to hold me. I've also been cheated on.

I have never been the type of girl that worries about whether or not her man is cheating on her.

The issue is something that I very seldom think about (unless I have a strong suspicion or evidence). If he says he's working late, he's working late. If he says he's going out with friends, he's out with friends. If he says he's tired, he's tired.

SamSpade

I think there's a LOT of additional reasons.
Me?
4. You're an ugly SOB and sooo damned lucky your wife still wants you around, cuz no one else wants your ass.