I did not completely hate Tom Brady before

Pete

Repete
but I do now.

I am just about sick of hearing how he was sad and dejected and stared at the floor of his locker for 20 minutes after the game, and how Giselle had to comfort him, and how he had boo boo lip.

Fact, the golden boy has won 3 Super Bowls before this one.

Fact, he makes so much money it is stupid.

Fact, he is married to a super model who makes more money than him.

I am not interested in the slightest about his post game poutfest, how upset or disappointed he may be. GROW THE EFF UP, it is a game and you lost. Big effing deal. It's not like he got fired, layed off, cannot make the payment on his apartment or his Ford, one of his parents didn't die, his child is not gravely ill.

Geezus stop with the stormy pouting bull####.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
but I do now.

I am just about sick of hearing how he was sad and dejected and stared at the floor of his locker for 20 minutes after the game, and how Giselle had to comfort him, and how he had boo boo lip.

I am not interested in the slightest about his post game poutfest, how upset or disappointed he may be. GROW THE EFF UP, it is a game and you lost. Big effing deal. It's not like he got fired, layed off, cannot make the payment on his apartment or his Ford, one of his parents didn't die, his child is not gravely ill.

Giselle blamed his teammates. Said that Tom can't throw and catch the ball at the same time and couldn't understand why his teammates dropped so many balls.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tom Brady is an ass. Knocks up Bridget Moynahan, dumps her while she's pregnant so he can go impregnate Giselle Bundchen.

I'm glad he lost the SuperBowl to a nice guy like Eli Manning. Suck it, Brady.

lovinmaryland

Tom Brady is an ass. Knocks up Bridget Moynahan, dumps her while she's pregnant so he can go impregnate Giselle Bundchen.

I'm glad he lost the SuperBowl to a nice guy like Eli Manning. Suck it, Brady.

Agree...but he is pretty ####in :hot: though :drool:

Gieselle jinxed his ass by sending out that email asking everyone to pray for him :lmao:

Rael

Supper's Ready
but I do now.

I hear ya. Fierce competitor or not, his pouts do get old.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I hear ya. Fierce competitor or not, his pouts do get old.

Not me. I hope he keeps this up all off season and tears the team apart. I hope he blames global warming, Ron Paul and the designated hitter rule. I hope there is a Daily Brady in the Globe where, instead of an advice column, he, every day, responds to some poor saps woes and says "I don't care about your problems! I am Tom Brady and I have to put up with this and this and..."

I hope he blames his team mates.

Not me. I hope he keeps this up all off season and tears the team apart. I hope he blames global warming, Ron Paul and the designated hitter rule. I hope there is a Daily Brady in the Globe where, instead of an advice column, he, every day, responds to some poor saps woes and says "I don't care about your problems! I am Tom Brady and I have to put up with this and this and..."

I hope he blames his team mates.

but I do now.

I laughed my butt off at the first score he made...for the Giants.:killingme

Katelin

one day the dark will end
but I do now.

Sorry Pete, I dont buy you complaint.
You DO like him..look at how much space he is taking up in your head 12 hours after the game!
If you didn't care or were not envious of him..why post all this?
You put a lot of time and energy not liking him!!

(PS: when was the last time you walked in his shoes to know how he felt?)

Just saying..ya know...:coffee:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Sorry Pete, I dont buy you complaint.
You DO like him..look at how much space he is taking up in your head 12 hours after the game!
You put a lot of time and energy not liking him!!

(PS: when was the last time you walked in his shoes to know how he felt?)

Just saying..ya know...:coffee:

:yeahthat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I can't stand Tom Brady but I don't envy him. He has an idiot for a wife, an illegitimate child, and he just lost the SuperBowl to a guy who has neither of those.

:jet:

Hank

my war
I can't stand Tom Brady but I don't envy him. He has an idiot for a wife, an illegitimate child, and he just lost the SuperBowl to a guy who has neither of those.

:jet:

*nothing wrong with an idiot wife if she looks like that

*children are overrated

*homeboy has 3 super bowl rings and pretty hair