I don't care what anyone says...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...I LOVE a winner! If Brady were some crap head bitch smacker upper who can't stay out of jail, I'd want him to lose. But he does yoga and eats clean. Probably doesn't say any cusswords. So I can feel good about him winning. :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
...I LOVE a winner! If Brady were some crap head bitch smacker upper who can't stay out of jail, I'd want him to lose. But he does yoga and eats clean. Probably doesn't say any cusswords. So I can feel good about him winning. :yay:
Ring #6!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Well, he's 41 years old, so he must be a clean eater and not abuse his body (other than football!) otherwise, how could he play like this?!

Gotta give him his due, that's for sure. :yay:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Could start to see the other side of him after the game. With all those media vultures surrounding and cramming around him looking for their sound bites around not letting those get to him that truly mattered. At times the no Mr Nice Guy surfaced. Not a criticism of him. Because I was yelling at those azzholes to back the f*ck up and make some room myself.

terbear1225

If I may ...

Could start to see the other side of him after the game. With all those media vultures surrounding and cramming around him looking for their sound bites around not letting those get to him that truly mattered. At times the no Mr Nice Guy surfaced. Not a criticism of him. Because I was yelling at those azzholes to back the f*ck up and make some room myself.
I literally had to walk out of the room at that point. Just seeing that mess was stressing me out, I can't imagine being in the middle of it. I kept waiting for someone to get knocked down and not be able to get back up.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It was a real good game. I'm way tired of 45-41 type games. Now we'll see how the competition committee does to take more defense away from two really good defensive teams.….