I don't care what you people say, Trump is HILARIOUS!

Hijinx

We need some new Supreme Court Justices bad since Roberts went over to the dark side.
Still wondering what they have on him.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We need some new Supreme Court Justices bad since Roberts went over to the dark side.
Still wondering what they have on him.
I'm wondering if this was a strategic vote on his part (I'm hoping) if a state can not constitutionally restrict abortion rights, because they are protected and abortions must be easily accessible.. it could be argued that this litmus test would apply to other constitutional rights as well.

The Liberals may have just fallen into a trap

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm wondering if this was a strategic vote on his part (I'm hoping) if a state can not constitutionally restrict abortion rights, because they are protected and abortions must be easily accessible.. it could be argued that this litmus test would apply to other constitutional rights as well.

The Liberals may have just fallen into a trap

Way to think positive :lol:

I don't understand why anyone would care if dirtbags and Leftists nuts want to prevent their spawn from being the next generation. I feel like you all aren't being forward thinking.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Way to think positive :lol:

I don't understand why anyone would care if dirtbags and Leftists nuts want to prevent their spawn from being the next generation. I feel like you all aren't being forward thinking.
:yay:

Spay or Neuter the Leftsists like one would a pound puppy.

Chris0nllyn

2A protection? Like all those protections implemented in his current term?

Perhaps those 5% are the old Tea Party Republicans who care about fiscal conservatism.