I don't know what to do.

nana

Nana
I have a hard time saying no. I am a housewife. I have worked outside the home, but not for long. I lke doing the housewife thing. We sacrificed alot so I could raise our kids 24-7, and hubbs has a hot homecooked meal, and never worried about anything but work. Anyway, whenever someone on our street would find out I didn't work, they automatically asumed that I was the person to dump their kids on. I hate watching other peoples kids. I hate it even more now that mine are all grown up and almost gone. I cannot discipline other peoples kids either. The last thing I want to do is traumatise someones kid, so when they come home and find that their kid has had junk food all day cause they scream for it, and the child has pissed themselves 2 times because they are too shy around me and refuse to go potty for me, and then scream when I have to give them a bath, well don't get miffed at me. I do not discipline, I spoil rotten. I threw out my back lifting a kid, and caught the worst cold...colds... ever from a kid. I had a high fever, deliriouse, and this mom didn't even call to see if I was ok. Anyway, we drink cuss and don't say grace, and are bad influences on toddlers. And if you want to ask someone to watch your kid, give them a graciouse out-or way to say no. I have learned what "so what are you doing tommorow" means. It means, "tell me your doing nothing so you can watch my kid". I wish I did not feel this way, but if there is no money invovedl I don't want to do it. Your adorable child does not like me. Even little kids have prefferences for who they want to spend time with. If I were mrs clause it would be different. I have decided that I don't want grandchildren, not here in this state. I will never babysit again. I think maybe I will go get a job. I want the money for booze tatoos and more motorcycle apparel, and I say thanks for the food once a year, I drink every day, and do not go to church. I am a bad influence. Your child will be saying F sesamee street before you know it. I am sorry, though I am convenient, I am also not the quick-e-mart. Please go to the store 2 minutes from here for a cup of this and a dash of that. I am trying to say no.

IF it is that bad print a copy of this and put it in everyones mailbox that should stop it